What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

thormcse said:
I am holding out for the Iphone 8.

LOL! Me too. I am not eligible for an upgrade until 2014. Looking forward to iOS 5 though!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

bab2010 said:
Sure the battery life will be one big deal breaker, I'm fairly satisfy with the battery life of my iPhone 4 and the 5 battery have to be of => to the iPhone 4 otherwise I will skip it. So I got to wait and red feedbacks and see the upgrades.

That a good idea, and that's exactly what I'll be doing. But hopefully by December all the flaws will have been addressed, and hopefully it will have 9 hours + battery life.

I honestly dont see a point for me to get the iphone 5. Bigger screen... WOOOOW not worth the 7 or 800 dollars to me. Faster processor... Its fast enough for me right now i dont need the speed to play games like Modern Warfare on here thats what you have an Xbox for. Better camera... I already have a 3,000 dollar Canon camera i dont need to take good quality picturea through a phone like that.

Pictures*.. Maybe if it had a better keyboard i might get it im tired of the typos lol

Splash said:
Pictures*.. Maybe if it had a better keyboard i might get it im tired of the typos lol

I hope the keyboard is better also. When I bought my HTC Inspire I found it noticeably easier to type without as many errors. Of course the screen is 4.3 inches, now I'm spoiled not having to type on a cramped keyboard. But if not I'll probably just have to deal with it, we'll see.

VTR said:
I just watched the apple site vid about iOS 5 and it seems promising.

Any ideas on when this comes available for iPhone4 users?

Just rumors. Which all point from anytime between September 21st to December 20th.

VTR said:
Thanks Darkstar. :)

Your welcome! I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not waiting on the iPhone 5. I'm more excited about the new OS. Mainly the new notification system Apple is implementing :D!

Apple shouldn't have said anything about neither and make us wait a year later. Now the betas are being thrown into our face. I'm starting to dislike apple for this. I'm not a sick puppy waiting on water. Release the darn firmware now

Apple shouldn't have said anything about neither and make us wait a year later. Now the betas are being thrown into our face. I'm starting to dislike apple for this. I'm not a sick puppy waiting on water. Release the darn firmware now

They said that it will be in September going on.