• Yes, depending on cost

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
oh yes,i temporarily forgot about ordering the nano sim :(

You're wireless provider should supply one... if not free... then maybe around $20-$25.
when i got my 4s last year 3 sent me a new sim free of charge so it should be the same this year.

thats it,my nano sim card is ordered,next i need to order the phone :)

i ordered mine....white 16gb....missed the 21st delivery date though :(

Yep, I'm seeing reports that it slipped back to two weeks within the first hour of pre-orders.

:( not fair....dont they know who i am LOL.

Pre ordered mine as well.. white 64GB and an adaptor for £30 came to £699 plus £30 for the adaptor.. now to wait until the 21st.. a good day as I also ordered a maxed out spec alienware so lots of stuff to play with :D

I know I will like the white as its the same as the 4/4S but now its the hassle of sorting out a nano sim
i had to order the adaptor too,Apple know what they'r doing dont they lol,i wouldnt have been able to charge in the car without it.

i ordered mine....white 16gb....missed the 21st delivery date though :(

really? what does it say when you ordered it? 2 weeks?

i had to order the adaptor too,Apple know what they'r doing dont they lol,i wouldnt have been able to charge in the car without it.

that is exactly why I ordered it as well for car charging lol and also so I can make full use of all the cords I have saved up from previous devices..

I ordered mine at 8am roughly and the site was taking its time to load and barely loaded at some stages but it went through fine and no messages about any expected delivery date though I have yet to check my email but ill probably make a video from my ipad when I receive the phone an un boxing even though in the past all iphones have had pretty much the same thing in the box it looks like the 5 will have some nice extras and I saw a tweet from chris piriilo something about the adaptor not being available in the us apple store? any one know if there is any truth to that? I tried to load the apple us website and check but the site would not load, no surprise there :D

oh yeah and did you speak to three about getting a nano sim yet?

yes 2 weeks,not even a delivery date yet so i wont know for a while,they just say in the first week of October.

My email did not have a date either but when I clicked on the order number in the email it has the date there 21st but if you end up waiting the two weeks it will be worth the wait, what are you doing with your 4S?