Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Yes, depending on cost

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
bought my 4s 64gb factory unlocked for 930 w/ tax so NO im not buying another one and plus its going to be the same looks why wasting money..i will buy it if theres the new looks for the iphone....

I don't see the majority of 4S users switching up to the 5. On the other end... it's gonna be existing 3GS & 4 users upgrading. As well as all the new iPhone users coming in.

Last edited:
I still love my 4s which I got last Christmas so I'm not gonna shell out all that money for a 5 out of contract. Besides, when I can upgrade next August there'll probably be a 5s coming out or something.

I still love my 4s which I got last Christmas so I'm not gonna shell out all that money for a 5 out of contract. Besides, when I can upgrade next August there'll probably be a 5s coming out or something.

I'm in the same boat, I'll keep my 4s, I absolutely love it! I'll update to ios6 and call it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time do pre-orders start? Also, if I pre-order on Sept 14th will I be guaranteed to get it on Sept 21st, or should I buy at the Verizon or Apple store instead?

What time do pre-orders start? Also, if I pre-order on Sept 14th will I be guaranteed to get it on Sept 21st, or should I buy at the Verizon or Apple store instead?
I am curious about that as well. I haven't seen anything officially announced but I'm guessing it'll be similar to when I pre-ordered my Verizon iP4, sometime during the middle of the night for me, MST.

Going all out this time, 64gb. Not sure about color yet, liking that "slate" but the white is very appealing with the "silver" back.

I won't or better yet I can't, my carrier wants $650 for the one I want and I can't afford that right now

clbchi said:

when you preorder it should give you the option to have it available at your assigned designated location so when you go to your preferred verizon store you can tell them your name and they will go get your order and then you pay for the rest then

you can always call 611 though and get that confirmed

Pre-orders will start on Sept. 14th @ 12:01am PDT. (California time for the lay person) Last year we experienced shipping delays from preorders... where users weren't getting their iPhones until early the next week.

I heard that white is going to be held back a while,anyone else heard this?

I heard that white is going to be held back a while,anyone else heard this?
Not that I've heard yet. Guess we'll find out tomorrow when the pre-orders become available. I sure hope not... I can practically feel that white beauty in my hands already!!!!

Me too,i cant find anything to that effect.