Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Yes, depending on cost

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
The time is ticking down.. what is the best way to go about getting the phone in my hand on release day? I will be visiting family out of state next week, so I would get the phone shipped there if I pre-ordered. It would be a problem if the phone didn't arrive on on time because I will not be there after Sunday.
Pre-order from Apple or your wireless provider... then pick it up from the local Apple store, brick and mortar wireless store, or have it shipped to you on release day. From what I understand... even if you order from Apple, via your wireless provider, you can still have it directed to your local brick and mortar wireless store for pickup on release day.

Well... it's :10 after and Apple's website still shows "We'll be back. We're updating the Apple store and will be back for you soon." AT&T's website is showing colored baloons for a "Big Event..." and the timer has run out... says "Loading..." now.

I knew I should have waited before doing my upgrade!!!!! I still may just either pay full price or do a second line or something......

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF.net app

AT&T.com is up and rolling... still going to experience some lagging though. Apple.com is still "Updating the Apple store..."

ordered mine from the verizon website, no problems at all! goodnight!

Pre-order is completed. I had the AT&T site up watching the countdown and with a couple minutes left pulled up the Verizon site and pre-order was available. I even already got my confirmation email back from Verizon.

A black/slate 64gb on its way.

ordered mine from the verizon website, no problems at all! goodnight!
Yep... AT&T, Sprint & Verizon's websites seem to be up and running pretty smooth so far. However, Apple.com must be planning a fashionably late appearance.
smile.gif

Just ordered my WHITE iPhone 32gb over the phone with Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Pre ordered mine as well.. white 64GB and an adaptor for £30 came to £699 plus £30 for the adaptor.. now to wait until the 21st.. a good day as I also ordered a maxed out spec alienware so lots of stuff to play with :D

I know I will like the white as its the same as the 4/4S but now its the hassle of sorting out a nano sim

Pre ordered mine as well.. white 64GB and an adaptor for £30 came to £699 plus £30 for the adaptor.. now to wait until the 21st.. a good day as I also ordered a maxed out spec alienware so lots of stuff to play with :D I know I will like the white as its the same as the 4/4S but now its the hassle of sorting out a nano sim
Ugh... wish I had your $$. LOL!!!