Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Yes, depending on cost

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
My email did not have a date either but when I clicked on the order number in the email it has the date there 21st but if you end up waiting the two weeks it will be worth the wait, what are you doing with your 4S?
im selling it one of the staff at iPad,still a very nice phone but the temptation is too much lol.

Preordered mine at the t-mobile shop in town this morning. Can't wait for it to be delivered. Black 16GB iPhone 5. YEEEESSSS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

iDad said:
I still love my 4s which I got last Christmas so I'm not gonna shell out all that money for a 5 out of contract. Besides, when I can upgrade next August there'll probably be a 5s coming out or something.

Love breaking bad lol

I read that if you use the iOS app to purchase from apple you will have less problems pre ordering rather then waiting for the apple site to load

I'm in the US, west coast. I set my alarm for midnight, grabbed my phone and used the Apple Store app, went back to bed 12 minutes later with a confirmation email. That was the easiest purchase for me to date. Some of the pages took a little while to load and I was afraid it would time out but it eventually loaded the next page. Only thing that bugs me is in my account I have my default shipping address my work but for some reason the system always wants to ship to your billing address.

I ordered from verizon at 6:50am launch day, and still have a 9/21 deliver day.

supposedly im losing my unlimited 4g data, and verizon charged me a BS $30 upgrade fee even though i transferred an upgrade... customer support told me that everyone is paying it as it supports the better customer support, which i will agree on because they have been very fast answering the phones for the 10th time ive called.

$246 OTD for a 16GB in black, changing from the razr maxx to the iphone 5 should be interesting

Pre ordered mine as well.. white 64GB and an adaptor for £30 came to £699 plus £30 for the adaptor.. now to wait until the 21st.. a good day as I also ordered a maxed out spec alienware so lots of stuff to play with
biggrin.png

I know I will like the white as its the same as the 4/4S but now its the hassle of sorting out a nano sim

Just out of curiousity why would you order from alienware after dell took them over? Ive read nothing but bad reviews about them since dell took them over and mags like maximum pc and pc world hardly even touch their pcs anymore in favor for digital storm, cyberpower etc...

You can get twice the hardware and a super stable pc with no crapware for almost half the money elsewhere.

Last edited:
Naw. I'll just stick with my trusty 4s at the moment.

Last edited:
I received my email today from Verizon alerting me that my Black i5, 64GB, is on it's way. The FedEx tracking said I will receive my baby
on Friday, 9/21 by 3pm. :)

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! I got an email tonight with a Fed Ex tracking # and an estimated delivery date of Sept 21 by 3 pm. I can't wait!

Whooooo just ordered mine :) :)

You will get an email with a tracking number when your phone is ready to ship. If you just ordered it yesterday, I'm sorry, you won't be seeing it on Friday.

I pre-ordered mine at 3:00 am on 9/14 and I have received my tracking number and delivery will be here by 9/21. You may want to cancel your pre order and go to a store or purchase over the phone for faster delivery.