What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

I don't have an available upgrade until May so I'll likely sit this one out. However, if it has a minimum of a 4" screen (hopefully larger than that), dual core processor, LTE and 1 gig of RAM, I might consider it. But with my upgrade being in May, it might not be long before the ip6 comes out. However, if Apple sticks with the same old miniature screen that I have trouble seeing (my wife has an ip4) then it's no deal for me. The Android phones are coming out with 4.5" screens now and that is VERY attractive to me. I like how smooth ios is, the abundance of cool apps, and I can for the most part overlook the Flash debacle as long as Comcast accepts the "watch espn" app. But anything below a 4" screen, LTE and dual core is a deal breaker for me.

I would like to get it. If the look of the next gen is something worth looking at. If it's going to be exactly like the 4 with minor enhancements. I'll skip.

I would like to get it because my 16gb iPhone 4 is full so I need the extra space for more apps :)

i know :) but it would be a waste of time buying a new iphone 4 32gb when the iphone 5 (or possible 4g) is nearly here :iphone4vert:

For my usage, and my everyday needs, my Iphone 4 fits all of them...No need for me to update...

I'm going to update to the 5 but about 8months after the official release. I will not run to buy it. That way the price will drop a bit, and most of the hardware and software issues will already be addressed.

Since I don't know all the specs, I don't know if I am going to get it. Or even want to. I will wait till all details are released and then I'll decide.

I'm going to update to the 5 but about 8months after the official release. I will not run to buy it. That way the price will drop a bit, and most of the hardware and software issues will already be addressed.

This...and to add...if the screen size is larger I want to see if any battery upgrades have taken place.

This...and to add...if the screen size is larger I want to see if any battery upgrades have taken place.

Sure the battery life will be one big deal breaker, I'm fairly satisfy with the battery life of my iPhone 4 and the 5 battery have to be of => to the iPhone 4 otherwise I will skip it. So I got to wait and red feedbacks and see the upgrades.

I probably will end up skipping the iphone 5 since I'm happy as is with the iPhone 4.

Likely a no or at least not for a while as I only got my iPhone4 a few mths ago.