What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

might do depending on what the phone will be like if it will be worth upgrading when the time comes.

I will take a bigger screen, but my biggest want is 64G option with 1 GIG RAM and dual core Processor

with being able to run ios5 on my 4, i really see no reason to upgrade unless they go to the LTE network

with being able to run ios5 on my 4, i really see no reason to upgrade unless they go to the LTE network

yeah but what apple will do next year with ios 5 is leave a few of the feature out of one of the devices like the 6 to give people reason to upgrade.. but for now the iphone 4 is ok.. until next year any way

yeah but what apple will do next year with ios 5 is leave a few of the feature out of one of the devices like the 6 to give people reason to upgrade.. but for now the iphone 4 is ok.. until next year any way
Very true, i also will wait till next year and see what goodies they come up with and see if they change the design. I hope they stay with this platform because it's so sleek and very profesional looking unlike most.

Having just got my iPhone 4 two months ago, I'm content to pass at this time on the new one!

do you think they are going to go with a Black or White color to choose from again, or do you think they will switch it up and put like a brushed metal surface instead?

Being that its Apple, they will most likely have both black and white. Brushed metal would look very nice.

I'll update I still have the 3g and it's have problems :rolleyes: so if it comes out in September I'm all for it :cool:

I've had all the iPhones since they came out...so, yes...I'll probably get it as soon as it comes out.

It really have to be very great and with major updates and hardware better before I will jump into it, otherwise I will wait for the next after the 5

I would want the 5 because this is supposed to have a bigger screen.

I think the only upgrades will be the camera and the processor. If that's the case I'll wait for the next iPhone which will probably be the iphone6 hopefully LTE. I'm happy with my iphone4 right now. Can't wait for ios5