What's new

Who's going to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

Who's ditching their jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

• Total voters
tlbaker said:
What bugs??? Waahhhh...

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net

Every iOS has bugs. It's nature. Any word bout blue tooth switch?

HKWrite12 said:

That I have no idea about. Anyone?

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net

for apple TV? i found this over on MacDailyNews

“Just like Apple has done in some of its mobile devices (namely early generations of the iPod touch), Apple has included hidden bluetooth support in their second-generation Apple TV,” Mark Gurman reports for 9to5 Mac.

“Bluetooth support is not present within the Apple TV operating system (iOS), but Apple’s next major operating system, iOS 5, will turn on this bluetooth support,” Gurman reports. “Apple is positioning this bluetooth support mainly for keyboards, butperhaps the bluetooth Apple TV will be able to connect to bluetooth iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches.”

No I mean like they made the side rocker double as an orientation lock on iPad. Can u triple click home to on/off bluetooth. Or add certain settings to homescreen?

I heard that iOS 5 is having some small bugs that are really annoying, firstly there is an issue with the battery life, you install the new iOS 5 and charge your iphone completely and at the end of the day you ll feel the need to charge it again. It sucks battery like anything, so if you can risk that, then go for it...

Finally I can reply xD no crashing! iOS 5 rules, the tethered jb is crap, any really use Cydia apps etc, better to wait!

peterthomas said:
I heard that iOS 5 is having some small bugs that are really annoying, firstly there is an issue with the battery life, you install the new iOS 5 and charge your iphone completely and at the end of the day you ll feel the need to charge it again. It sucks battery like anything, so if you can risk that, then go for it...

My battery life hasnt changed at all? If anything it seems improved.

I upgraded to iOS 5 on both my i4 and ipad. The i4 has given no trouble the ipad on the other hand has been very buggy! If I don't get it settled soon I am downgrading back to 4.3.3 had no issues in the 4.0 firms but many little things in 5 I do not like!

I upgraded to iOS 5 on both my i4 and ipad. The i4 has given no trouble the ipad on the other hand has been very buggy! If I don't get it settled soon I am downgrading back to 4.3.3 had no issues in the 4.0 firms but many little things in 5 I do not like!

is that the first gen ipad? even that I would be surprised to hear that it lags on ios 5

Well, I caved & upgraded to IOS 5. I was having a few issues with some of my jailbroken apps. I know it was because I had so much going on. So, i decided to upgrade and you know what. I really like it. I love the notifications. I know I'm gonna miss my themes, but so far I'm really liking IOS 5. Yes, i will jailbreak again when an untethered is available. But until then, I think I will be satisfied.