What's new

Who's going to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

Who's ditching their jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

• Total voters
Developer GM for iOS 5 is getting released later today :)

Can't live with an iPhone and no jailbreak. Definitely waiting

jbs06civicsi said:
I'm going to wait till the final is released and a JB is in place for it to work properly.

Don't know how to jailbreak and i don't want any problemas with my phone lol.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net

Upgrading my iPod Touch first and then my iPad.

Can't live with an iPhone and no jailbreak. Definitely waiting

I was thinking like you before, but actually it's easy to live without jailbreak. I remove my jailbreak now and upgrade my iOS to 4.3.5, jailbreak become so boring for me. I will be on stock iOS 5 also until an untether is made available.

Going on a month long holiday on the 24th so will immediately upgrade the spare iphone 4 to iOS 5 so that icloud can do its trick and i wont lose any pics and stuff i take 

Going on a month long holiday on the 24th so will immediately upgrade the spare iphone 4 to iOS 5 so that icloud can do its trick and i wont lose any pics and stuff i take 

Great.

good idea! just make sure its under 5GB worth because thats all the free space you get in iCloud

It's not available until the 12th now ?! How lame!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Anyone know if we will at least get the nuance voice to text in iOS 5, I could care less about Siri. I miss this coming from android.

Originaldobo said:
Anyone know if we will at least get the nuance voice to text in iOS 5, I could care less about Siri. I miss this coming from android.

More than likely the answer will be on Oct 12 ... Nobody know for sure.

I'm currently running iOS 5 beta 7 jailbroken on my i4 and it's working great. I'll probably wait to download the actual iOS 5 on my iPhone and just upgrade my iPad, which is also running iOS 5 beta 7 jailbroken.

Just put iOS 5 on iPad. It's ok. But not sure what the hype was. Feeling a bit let down

I was tempted to install goldmaster last night but decided to hold off, it will give me something to do next wed.