What's new

Who's going to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

Who's ditching their jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

• Total voters
iPhonepappa said:
Can the new iOS get the paid apps for free like angry birds I think not.

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

Still no notification when someone receives an sms I see.
Or being able to customise txt tones , pity.
That said , should be good.

Sent from iPhone

HUH? iOS 5 revamped all notifications as well as allowing custom tone for almost all incoming events for contacts.

Wow. I'm surprised there's still someone out there that hasn't heard anything about the revamped notification system!!
!

darkstar2007 said:
Wow. I'm surprised there's still someone out there that hasn't heard anything about the revamped notification system!!
!

+1...

iCrank said:
16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

Angry birds is less than a £ just pay for it! Cheapo!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I sold my iPad 1 a couple of months ago. Thought I wouldn't miss it but I really do, so I decided to order an iPad 2. It's being delivered tomorrow, so I am going to upgrade to IOS 5 on my iPad & see how I like it & keep my jailbroken iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 until an untethered jailbreak is available for IOS 5. Then I can test out IOS 5 & still keep my themes on my phone.

What is the best JB? who do you think will come out with an unteathered JB first?

we are on the GM of ios 5 now, give it another week or so and we will see a final release