What's new

Who's going to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

Who's ditching their jailbreak to upgrade to iOS 5 immediately?

• Total voters

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello forum members,

I was sitting here debating on whether I'd like to ditch my jailbreak and immediately upgrade to iOS 5, or keep my jailbreak and wait until there is an untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.

So I thought why not turn this into a poll? So vote now and cast your opinions!

So who's keeping their jailbreaks, and who's ditching them immediately for iOS 5? :D!

Edit: Now you can vote "I'm already running iOS 5 BETA on my iPhone!"

Last edited:
I'm keeping my jailbreak until an untethered jailbreak releases!

I like my customization and tweaks to much!

iFrog said:
I'm keeping my jailbreak until an untethered jailbreak releases!

I like my customization and tweaks to much!

That's what I was thinking! I've waited this long, what's another month or two gonna hurt? Lol. :D!!

We can always try the iOS 5 for a day or so and then downgrade until JB is out :) but I will not stay in iOS 5 without JB

iCrank said:
I'm updating ASAP for sure. I unjailbroke just for that purpose.

Lol nothing wrong with that!! We have two for waiting and one for an immediate upgrade!

Anybody else care to vote and let their opinion be heard? :D!!

I'm going to wait till the final is released and a JB is in place for it to work properly.

jbs06civicsi said:
I'm going to wait till the final is released and a JB is in place for it to work properly.

I cannot wait! I am not jailbroken anyway so I'll be upgrading immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'm going to test it out on my daughters phone that is no jailbroke and see if I like it. I suspect I will stay with jailbreak untill iOS 5 is jailbreak.

I am going to watch it at first then if all is working good then I am going to install it and try it out. If I like it I will run unJB until a untethered JB is released. I am looking forward to this iOS more than the new iphone.

WOW everyone has jail broken phones!

I an too scared to jail brake

I can't wait to upgrade to IOS 5

Sent from my iPhone 4

Given my iPhone4 is not jailbroken I suppose I shall be using iOS 5 at some point.