What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

I will probably be switching from my DROIDX to the iP5.

I want an iPhone 5.
And I'll change my iPhone 3G to iPhone 5.

I have no shame, I want it. I can only assume it will be better than the ip4. How much better is yet to be seen. I'll wait for the specifics which I'm sure we'll know previous to the release.

Pending this info will determine if I am up all night waiting to order online versus getting it within a short period of time post release.

Last edited:
I am not sure I want Iphone 5 right now, cannot still get a grip of my Iphone 4.

I'm happy with the 4. Plus I wouldn't be able to use my LifeProof case with an IPhone5. With that said, if the 5 has some super duper awesome feature then i'll have to break down and buy it.

Hey Mr Scrogg. just type something. Don't try to impress us with a bunch of unnecessary words.Your grammar wasn't even right.

Mrallank said:
Hey Mr Scrogg. just type something. Don't try to impress us with a bunch of unnecessary words.Your grammar wasn't even right.

Personal Attacks are not allowed on this forum. Please refer to our forums rules

3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

Thank you for your cooperation.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Really?! Oh my heck! That was "super duper" mean. *moderated*

*edit

Profanity?! I guess even in sign language it's there. I apologize for that iCrank. Just a shining example of my grammatical skillz.

*edit
FYI, that is a commonly used emoticon on multiple forums and I would say 99.9% of the time it used in jest as was this case.

Last edited:
I'm going to update to the 5 but about 8months after the official release. I will not run to buy it. That way the price will drop a bit, and most of the hardware and software issues will already be addressed.

This...and to add...if the screen size is larger I want to see if any battery upgrades have taken place.

Sure the battery life will be one big deal breaker, I'm fairly satisfy with the battery life of my iPhone 4 and the 5 battery have to be of => to the iPhone 4 otherwise I will skip it. So I got to wait and red feedbacks and see the upgrades.

I totally agree with you !!

I am seriously thinking of getting the iPhone 4. I am getting tired of waiting. If there isn't some sort of announcement or invite to the announcement out soon I might get the iPhone 4.

Dozer said:
I am seriously thinking of getting the iPhone 4. I am getting tired of waiting. If there isn't some sort of announcement or invite to the announcement out soon I might get the iPhone 4.

I guess you listened when it was announced by the media to not get it bc the iPhone 5 was releasing in june. Just kidding.

iCrank said:
I guess you listened when it was announced by the media to not get it bc the iPhone 5 was releasing in june. Just kidding.

Haha no I just want a new phone that actually has better battery life. I can drain my DROID x to 30% in less than 4 hours.