Who wants the iPhone 5?!

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Schwartzyy14, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Aprilgrl920

Aprilgrl920 New Member

I have an iPad... I wouldn't mind having a 4in screen nothing bigger then that

2. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

I have an iPad 2, and I agree with you Aprilgrl920. I would mind an iPhone with a 4 inch screen.

3. jmsmith32210

jmsmith32210 New Member

I agree with your assessments to speed, I gave NO problems with my iPhone4 other than connectivity speed occasionally. But I don't "surf" enough for that to matter. As far as the camera comment, my Canon is no where in the ballpark as yours but someone once told me "the best camera is the one you have with you..." I dint carry my Rebel everywhere I go, but I do have my phone. Enhanced camera capabilities combined with iMovie and photo editing apps have allowed me to capture things I would have only had a mental snapshot of if I didn't have my phone. I've been known to pull over randomly to get sunrises and sunsets while traveling. See below...all taken with my iPhone4 and no retouching needed!

Attached Files:

4. jmsmith32210

jmsmith32210 New Member

Haha! ICrank skip Starbucks today bro... IOS5 is like a fine wine... Worth the wait. Don't be hatin' on the best thing around. This is why we all like these products enough to use our precious time for things like sharing on this blog;)

5. Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007 Administrator Staff Member

Beautiful photos jmsmith :D!