What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

holophyte said:
Why would you want a bigger screen? Just get an iPad instead lol. Screens flamin big enough as it is for a mobile phone in ya pocket.

I have an iPad... I wouldn't mind having a 4in screen nothing bigger then that

Aprilgrl920 said:
I have an iPad... I wouldn't mind having a 4in screen nothing bigger then that

I have an iPad 2, and I agree with you Aprilgrl920. I would mind an iPhone with a 4 inch screen.

Splash said:
I honestly dont see a point for me to get the iphone 5. Bigger screen... WOOOOW not worth the 7 or 800 dollars to me. Faster processor... Its fast enough for me right now i dont need the speed to play games like Modern Warfare on here thats what you have an Xbox for. Better camera... I already have a 3,000 dollar Canon camera i dont need to take good quality picturea through a phone like that.

I agree with your assessments to speed, I gave NO problems with my iPhone4 other than connectivity speed occasionally. But I don't "surf" enough for that to matter. As far as the camera comment, my Canon is no where in the ballpark as yours but someone once told me "the best camera is the one you have with you..." I dint carry my Rebel everywhere I go, but I do have my phone. Enhanced camera capabilities combined with iMovie and photo editing apps have allowed me to capture things I would have only had a mental snapshot of if I didn't have my phone. I've been known to pull over randomly to get sunrises and sunsets while traveling. See below...all taken with my iPhone4 and no retouching needed!

Attachments

• $image-4292499452.jpg
    $image-4292499452.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 450
  • $image-3049327934.jpg
    $image-3049327934.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 478
  • $image-80860003.jpg
    $image-80860003.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 457
iCrank said:
Apple shouldn't have said anything about neither and make us wait a year later. Now the betas are being thrown into our face. I'm starting to dislike apple for this. I'm not a sick puppy waiting on water. Release the darn firmware now

Haha! ICrank skip Starbucks today bro... IOS5 is like a fine wine... Worth the wait. Don't be hatin' on the best thing around. This is why we all like these products enough to use our precious time for things like sharing on this blog;)