What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

applechick said:
I really love my white iPhone 4 16gb so if I upgrade I'm going to miss it. I wouldn't mind a bigger screen, but I don't want my phone any bigger. I like that it is small and thin. I also have so many cases for my 4 I hate the thought of having to start all over with that. But knowing me I will upgrade because I always want the newest thing out!!

You should wait awhile. You like wasting money I see. You should at least wait until after the initial out pour.

applechick said:
I really love my white iPhone 4 16gb so if I upgrade I'm going to miss it. I wouldn't mind a bigger screen, but I don't want my phone any bigger. I like that it is small and thin. I also have so many cases for my 4 I hate the thought of having to start all over with that. But knowing me I will upgrade because I always want the newest thing out!!

Sound like we have some of the same problems. For the since the iPhone 3G, I have been upgrading phones. The bad thing about it is I get the new phones as soon as they come out, which means they are less likely to have any accessaries like hustlers. But I will try to make this next iPhone the last upgrade for a while.

But I really enjoyed the iPhone 4 until I lost it taking my daughter to the her pediatrician. I was very disappointed, and was not able to recover it. I went to me.com, and tried the app in my iPad2, but could not locate it. But the iPhone was the best cell phone that I owned since having a cell phone. And I liked the design to, all except the antenna issue.

I've already got the iPhone 5.. I bet you all read that and your jaws dropped right? Lol I haven't really!

Honestly, I think we all want the 5 as much as the next person, as much as we appreciate customization, the iPhone 5 will have a ton of it, especially when we get our hands on a jail-broken iPhone 5! U know what I mean?

One of the reasons I chose to sign into this forum is to decide if I want a 5 or go with the 4 and save my money. I have a 3g but it's 32 gb. I love the big memory and I don't want to lose it. I'll be reading what you professional 4 users will be saying and make my decission later.

Thanks for being out there.

I added a line for the white ip4. It is costing an additional $15 a month but I'm due for the original line upgrade and I will sell either the ip4, (probably), or the ip5, (for tremendous $$)....either way, it'll more than cover the additional $15 per month..And I get to jailbrake and goof around with both..
The ip4 I am keeping in MINT condition.

Got to tell you, I love the battery in the ip4 (white). I got a good one.

Last edited:
Greasemuntney said:
I am sticking with my i4. No need to update to newer when i4 is awesome.

I am still enjoying my iP4 as well. If there's a bigger screen. I plan to upgrade to the iP5

Aprilgrl920 said:
I am still enjoying my iP4 as well. If there's a bigger screen. I plan to upgrade to the iP5

If I still had my iPhone 4, I don't know if would update to the next version. But I no longer have, and I'm currently using a Android phone. So I'm definitely excited about the next iPhone model.

Why would you want a bigger screen? Just get an iPad instead lol. Screens flamin big enough as it is for a mobile phone in ya pocket.