What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

Dozer said:
Haha no I just want a new phone that actually has better battery life. I can drain my DROID x to 30% in less than 4 hours.

Lol. Truthfully I could do that with my iPhone.

iCrank said:
Lol. Truthfully I could do that with my iPhone.

I probably could too. But I wasn't doing any heavy tasks. And my display is always set to as low as it will go.

Dozer said:
I probably could too. But I wasn't doing any heavy tasks. And my display is always set to as low as it will go.

True. I have to switch between my iPad and my iPhone just so I have enough juice when I'm out. Lol.

I don't want it, it doesn't have so many new features in front of iphone 4.
iphone 5 compared to iphone 4 is more like iphone 3gs to iphone 3g...

I got the 4 when it came out last June. Won't be eligible for full upgrade till mid-November so I will wait.

June? :confused:

I got my i4 during the pre-order in early February this year (2011). So are you saying that you won't be upgrade eligible until November of 2012? Prob be another release by then.

ipho said:
I don't want it, it doesn't have so many new features in front of iphone 4.
iphone 5 compared to iphone 4 is more like iphone 3gs to iphone 3g...

How do you know? The final specs haven't been released so we won't know it's a worthy upgrade until it's unveiled. It could very well be a minor update or it could be a total redesign. It's just too early to decide unless you're the type who just has to have every new iPhone as soon as it comes out. And don't discount the effect of just a minor upgrade. Look at how many people sold their black iPhone 4 just to get the same phone in white.

To me it depends on hardware features. Dual core processor and better camera is a maybe purchase. Add a 4-inch screen and I'm sold.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

If they can implement these parts, i would definitely buy. Oh never mind I actually have those pieces. Lol.

Attachments

• $image-4256337729.jpg
    $image-4256337729.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 402
scrogg said:
June? :confused:

I got my i4 during the pre-order in early February this year (2011). So are you saying that you won't be upgrade eligible until November of 2012? Prob be another release by then.

Check with your provider. When I bought my new i4 from ATT June 2010 I had to sign a new 2 year contract.
Right now I can purchase a new iPhone at a slightly discounted price but will be entitled for full discounted price by Nov 17 of this year. Then I will have to sign a new 2 year contract. So basically ATT let's you replace your phone about 18 months into your contract. They want to keep their customers.
I love my i4 but use the camera so an improved one will probably mean I will upgrade.

Oh, right. AT&T. The i4 wasn't available on Verizon until February of 2011.