What's new

How To JAILBREAK iPhone 4S & iPad 2 UNTETHERED iOS 5.0.1 Mac OS X + Windows

Thanks for the quick response. One more question, why is the windows j/b getting held back??

The only thing I have seen regarding its release is posix saying in a tweet that they where waiting for some one to go home.. but there is no ETA

The only thing I have seen regarding its release is posix saying in a tweet that they where waiting for some one to go home.. but there is no ETA
Kool. Well, at least they made that j/b come through.. I think its also better that way maybe greenpoison will be up an running, and there wont be as busy to d/l j/b..

i am so glad it's available on greenpois0n!! that has always been the easiest delivery system for JB. redsn0w and sn0wbreeze to me are both a lot more convoluted.

now I just hope all of my packages saved on dropbox are still there and reload nice and easy. has anybody had success with reloading their stuff from dropbox to this new JB?

Last edited:
I did it nice i have cydia now fingers crossed on moding hihiho

I can't find the link for windows. Unleashed said "look on update 3"?? well i did, and i might be a little blind so any help is appreciated

ok, i found it, i've tried but it seems like to much effort! has any one just tried dragging the icons into the CMD window instead of typing in the text all the time? because the 1st step works when i drag the exe file in, but when i drag in the config file it doesnt work.??
I think phil should do a dummy step by step for us (me :-D) or i think i'll just wait for the gui verson.

ok, i found it, i've tried but it seems like to much effort! has any one just tried dragging the icons into the CMD window instead of typing in the text all the time? because the 1st step works when i drag the exe file in, but when i drag in the config file it doesnt work.??
I think phil should do a dummy step by step for us (me :-D) or i think i'll just wait for the gui verson.
+1 to that, am really struggling