What's new

WINDOWS Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 RELEASED! Greenpois0n Absinthe 5.0 & 5.0.1

My issue is battery life took a huge hit and anytime I download an app it goes into safe mode.

facejacker said:
Any one having issues with the jb? I did mine on windows 7, installed SBsettings and winterboard, every time i make a call my phone cuts out and goes into safe mode. Restoring to stock as we speak

Wow! I haven't tried making calls yet. I'll have to try that, so far so good with my jailbreak.

I see what you guys are talking about. The iPhone is a lot better with these tweaks. It enhances the phone and allows it to do things that other smart phones take for granted.

I just need a Bluetooth tweak that will allow me to share share files with any device, and I will probably get that 3G tweak, so I can FaceTime anytime.

Any one having issues with the jb? I did mine on windows 7, installed SBsettings and winterboard, every time i make a call my phone cuts out and goes into safe mode. Restoring to stock as we speak
I've re jb using the CLI method and calls are working fine, however now I cannot install winterboard from cydia although it says it is compatible.

I don't think I'll want to go back to stock iOS now. Having tasted admin freedom.

Up and running!! Very easy, easier than redsn0w

Just did it....just like a one-click root for Android!!! It was done in under 5 mins...and now I'm having fun changing up all kinds of things, hehe!

What does root does to the android?

What does root does to the android?
Sam thing jb does for the iphone. Puts into admin mode and opens up settings.

Is it safe to sync with iTunes 10 after a jb and does restore include the jb apps and settings if it works at all?

I have a problem I jailbroke my iPhone 4s with absinthe on windows but I seen to get white icons here and there I usually have to power my phone on and off I it would go away but this time they are still white I have notice it's mainly with the stock apps !?? Any idea? It's become a huge bug

Susiiee16 said:
I have a problem I jailbroke my iPhone 4s with absinthe on windows but I seen to get white icons here and there I usually have to power my phone on and off I it would go away but this time they are still white I have notice it's mainly with the stock apps !?? Any idea? It's become a huge bug

I used the same JB tool. How long has your phone been jailbroken?

Susiiee16 said:

Same here. I notice it if I move icons or delete some, then it inserts a bunch I have hidden and includes several white ones that appear to be utility stuff.

golfinglenn said:
Same here. I notice it if I move icons or delete some, then it inserts a bunch I have hidden and includes several white ones that appear to be utility stuff.

I haven't experienced any of those problems, however I think I will do a restore to stock iOS. I'm confident or fill it necessary to go through the long wait periods to keep the software updated. Plus I don't want to be turned away by Apple should something unfortunate happens. There have been cases where iPhone began to malfunction a few months after the jailbreak.

p3unit32 said:
I used the same JB tool. How long has your phone been jailbroken?

I have jailbroken since Saturday night
It's not all the time it's just here and there

What is the best way to restore your phone after you jailbreak it?