What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

Installed it but now my speakers don't work and all of my photos are gone. I did a restore and STILL no sound out of my speakers but I can hear it when the headphones are plugged in. This is my first iPhone and the first time I've jb'd obviously. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

For any of u on windows and want to try using a vm. I have a link to a tutorial on how to get lion os x up on a vm running windows 7. It's really easy to do. I've never used a vm or JB a phone and I done it without any trouble and I now have a jail broken iPhone 4s!!!! Yay!! Let me know and I'll post it.

finally configured my virtualbox correctly to allow Greenpois0n ABSINTHE to see my 4S :) haha 4hours of messing around for a 20 second download and install and a tick of a box in the settings lol

finally configured my virtualbox correctly to allow Greenpois0n ABSINTHE to see my 4S :) haha 4hours of messing around for a 20 second download and install and a tick of a box in the settings lol

Now that you've done it, what do you estimate the time would be for me to follow along when you compose your very detailed and well written tutorial? :p

For any of u on windows and want to try using a vm. I have a link to a tutorial on how to get lion os x up on a vm running windows 7. It's really easy to do. I've never used a vm or JB a phone and I done it without any trouble and I now have a jail broken iPhone 4s!!!! Yay!! Let me know and I'll post it.

Well ya! Post the link Duh! LOLOLOL

Kidding- yes, that would be great!

I tried using the cli and one time I got past the second command, but most often I couldn't get past the first step. What happened was after the command was entered, it said something like "send 1: size to large" or something like that. The one time I got past the first step, it gave me the "to large" error at the second step.

Any ideas? I am at work and won't be home for a few hours, but it would be nice to have some suggestions to try when I got home. I am very comfortable at the command line, so advanced tips are great - but I often over look the obvious, so simple suggestions do NOT offend me. So fire away :)

Heck, maybe by the time I get home the windows version will be out.... It could happen!

Take care,
Rob