What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

Just install the VMware image... I did and it was worth the download! Been playing with cydia for the last 4 hours... xD

It wasn't illegal, at least I used my own generated lion imaged I used on my hackintosh...

And in VMware, It took 10 min to jb both iPhone and iPad. Super easy

Can you message me explaining exactly what you mean? I'm new to the whole JB thing. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

VMWare is not jailbreak related. Its a program that gives you the ability to run another Operating System from within your current operating system in a "virtual box" search google and youtube for more info.

VMWare is not jailbreak related. Its a program that gives you the ability to run another Operating System from within your current operating system in a "virtual box" search google and youtube for more info.

Yea thanks guy, got that. Already running virtual box, I was askin him for help and tips.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

i borrowed my friends MAC and done it and took less than 5 mins...went stright and no problems
and i dont have any VPN prooblems lol

6734203751_5fdc4eef37.jpg

Last edited:
lol I am so frustrated right now, but very glad for you guys.

The silence about the Windows version is deafening and (sarcasm alert) I assume it will be "any day now" or "very soon" which I have learned is code for "2-3 months" lol

Take care,
Rob