What's new

WINDOWS Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 RELEASED! Greenpois0n Absinthe 5.0 & 5.0.1

^^ the best way is to connect it to your computer... iTunes, wait till it says there is a problem with your device. It needs to be restored. Then go to the page where it has your phone model number, a pic of it, your info etc. scroll down till you see restore. Click it. There ya go. XD
Good luck

allykatt said:
^^ the best way is to connect it to your computer... iTunes, wait till it says there is a problem with your device. It needs to be restored. Then go to the page where it has your phone model number, a pic of it, your info etc. scroll down till you see restore. Click it. There ya go. XD
Good luck

Thanks, I thought that I would probably need to plug my iPhone to my laptop. Wasn't sure though, but it worked. My iPhone is now restored to and running stock iOS.

I'm having a recurring problem, after jailbreaking whenever i make a call, after i hang up the screen freezes I have to hold down power and home button to restart the phone.

I've been trying to jailbreak since the window version came out using window XP and Vista but so far, I can't get pass the initial screen once click on jailbreak on either operating system. It just goes into a infinite loop then eventually I would stop trying to jailbreak. Once that happen I have to restores my phone back. I am running firmware 5.0.1. Anybody experiencing this issue?

michel said:
I've been trying to jailbreak since the window version came out using window XP and Vista but so far, I can't get pass the initial screen once click on jailbreak on either operating system. It just goes into a infinite loop then eventually I would stop trying to jailbreak. Once that happen I have to restores my phone back. I am running firmware 5.0.1. Anybody experiencing this issue?

It worked fine for me, however I restored my phone a day later. Just wasn't comfortable with the jailbreak, and I didn't have a backup plan should something have happened.

I'm trying to restore my iPhone but every time iTunes is done downloading the restore it always says there was something wrong downloading something about the connection? Wtf its happened 6 times already.

damien112009 said:
I'm trying to restore my iPhone but every time iTunes is done downloading the restore it always says there was something wrong downloading something about the connection? Wtf its happened 6 times already.
iTunes would always time out when I tried restoring. So I had to turn off/ disable my firewall, and it worked. Hope this helps.

You don't need to turn off firewall or nothing for it to work just right click and run as administrator then it should work fine did mine yesterday with no problems except I get white icons every now and then but a simple respring with sbsettings and the home screen is fine again ;-)

elitegamer767 said:
You don't need to turn off firewall or nothing for it to work just right click and run as administrator then it should work fine did mine yesterday with no problems except I get white icons every now and then but a simple respring with sbsettings and the home screen is fine again ;-)

So I just right click over iTunes and run as administrator?

michel said:
Same here, I guess no jailbreaking for me this around. The dev team might want to look into why some of us are having trouble jailbreaking using the window version.

Well the reason I'm trying to restore is cause I messed up Siri /: every time I activate it my phone goes into safe mode

I did it, the application is very easy, you don't have to do a thing, the application does it all for you, just follow the instructions, awesome, flawless for window users!