What's new

UNTETHERED JAILBREAK For iPhone 4S and iPad 2 WORKING!

Cool news, I have jail broken all my iPhones and im on iPhone 4 at the moment but due an upgrade so iPhone 4S will come next week, must have jailbreak for this! Really appreciate all the work the devs do for us for every jailbreak!

imo, not really worth it at all. @muscleNerd is his twitter, you can always ask him directly about a verizon unlock if he will ever work on one

Hm, very interesting…. Would you mind telling me what's the difference between Verizon version of iPhone 4S and AT&T's? My understanding is that both iphones are completely alike. Both versions of iPhone 4s are dual mode and can be used on either CDMA or GSM networks. I also believe that a Verizon iPhone 4s can be unlocked by Verizon per customer's requests for use as a GSM phone abroad. Is there something I'm missing or not understanding correctly? Would you mind sharing your knowledge with us?

Thank you.

P.S.
I also understand that iPhone 4S is "missing" 2 GSM channels (1700 and 2100) which prevents it from running on T-mobile network as a 3G capable phone. I would be curious if anyone has/had experience using iPhone 4 or 4s on T-mobile network and how slow they found it to be?

also on gsm you can take calls and be online at the same time, with CDMA you cant do both at the same time

Yeah and it sux not to be able to multi-task.. Hope that evetually will be able to..