What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

I just wanted to be ready for to get the Jailbreak today. No I don't need the unlock, just the Jailbreak.
I use a MacBook, Will redsn0w work with it today?

No, but pwnage tool will from what I understood from muscle nerds tweet.

bab2010 said:

So judging from this there less than 3 hours to go...

But where do we go to download the jailbreak?

You will get the jailbreak tools, redsnow and pwnage on that same website, just keep refreahing the home page of that web site when time is up. Also understand that, their server will be extremely busy on a way that, on time T of release, u might find it difficult or impossible to download, just give in some times, 2, 3h and their server will be frer a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to be ready for to get the Jailbreak today. No I don't need the unlock, just the Jailbreak.
I use a MacBook, Will redsn0w work with it today?

Redsnow is for windows, and pwnage is for mac.

bab2010 said:
You will get the jailbreak tools, redsnow and pwnage on that same website, just keep refreahing the home page of that web site when time is up. Also understand that, their server will be extremely busy on a way that, on time T of release, u might find it difficult or impossible to download, just give in some times, 2, 3h and their server will be frer a bit.

Yeh I was intending to wait a bit anyway lol the server will be going crazy

I'm hoping to do this once I get back home :)

Now all we need is the iPad 2 jb :)

Turns out they had redsn0w for Mac and Windows. So I used redsn0w instead of Pwnage and it is working fine.

Turns out they had redsn0w for Mac and Windows. So I used redsn0w instead of Pwnage and it is working fine.

yes muscleNerd did mention that in his tweets that there would be a redsn0w for windows users and mac users pwnage tool

How come everyones works part from mine. I couldnt downgrade and so then found this for 4.3.1. It does stage 1 then gets stuck on "Downloading Jailbreak Data"

Working just fine over here, i gave 1000 of thanks to the dev team. But i'm missing the multitasking gesture stuff, i'm hoping to find a hack for it in cydia very soon.

Where should we be puting untethered jaikbreak iOS 4.3.1 bugs repports? Here or someone will open a new topic for that.

Where should we be puting untethered jaikbreak iOS 4.3.1 bugs repports? Here or someone will open a new topic for that.

either open up a thread or you can go straight to the dev team blog and post comments ;) either way

bab2010 said:

Just open one up and give us the link would like to know about any bugs...