What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

maybe an admin can delete it.. i thought it was good news to share, but i guess i was wrong..

maybe an admin can delete it.. i thought it was good news to share, but i guess i was wrong..

Nop, u are not wrong creating the thread. Plus the title is just very good the way it is. It's the 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak update news, and i've being visit this thread all the time today to see what is the development of the untethered jailbreak. Let no one full you, and no one to make you change what you tought first was good. Keep on feeding us with that jailbreak stuff of you can, if i also have a news about it, i will post it exactely in this thread and i personaly really apreciate the opening of this thread, if you didn't do it, i would have made it, this said, i will be visiting the thread to see where it end to, i mean when the untethered will be release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nop, u are not wrong creating the thread. Plus the title is just very good the way it is. It's the 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak update news, and i've being visit this thread all the time today to see what is the development of the untethered jailbreak. Let no one full you, and no one to make you change what you tought first was good. Keep on feeding us with that jailbreak stuff of you can, if i also have a news about it, i will post it exactely in this thread and i personaly really apreciate the opening of this thread, if you didn't do it, i would have made it, this said, i will be visiting the thread to see where it end to, i mean when the untethered will be release.

Hi and thank you for your kind words :)

i was going to just post the news in another post when i saw it on twitter. you just have to follow the right people and my guess is is that it wont be long now since its just the cydia bug fixes to sort out now..

I did post how to jailbreak 4.3 and also the same method has now been updated to work with 4.3.1 but obviously its tethered and not many are interested in that, plus its windows only atm heh...

but lets see what MuscleNerd and his team can come up with.

thats nice to have you also keeping the thread updated with information on jailbreak of 4.3.1, my guess is once it becomes available one of the mods will make a sticky thread as well.

You got it right, actually i'm following some key people on twitter, amount them are i0n1c, chpwn, musclenerd etc... But none of them twitte about the 4.3.1 untether jb since almost 15h now, the last twitte i know from one of them was when i0n1c gave the untether do the devteam for testing. The devteam will be responsible to release the untether whenever the tests are finish and yes i heard that the untether was having some issue with cydia, i hope they fix the bugs already or that they are still working hard on it. Anyway, i have my fingers corssed for a release of the untether this weekend. Those guys are really doing a great job and they deserve to have enough time to make that great job perfect for us to have less issues. They have my salutes and regards for what they've being doing for the jailbreakers world. And don't worry, as soon as i have some thing about the untether i will post it here for the comunity. I have to thank u again for this informative thread.

i couldnt help but giggle at these comments. what difference does it make where the ''message'' is typed ? the message got across, what more would you like? a diagram or picture? jesus.. some ppl just begger belief

@Unleashed - I would also like to thank you on this thread, the title tells it exactly as it is.

I'm also thankful on any news re the impending jailbreak as this will be this first jailbreak for me and it can be hard keep up to date with the latest news and as a whole the guys 'n' girls on this forum have been very helpful and it's great to find such up to date info all in one place.

Keep up the good work/advise/news

Cheers - Jason. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You got it right, actually i'm following some key people on twitter, amount them are i0n1c, chpwn, musclenerd etc... But none of them twitte about the 4.3.1 untether jb since almost 15h now, the last twitte i know from one of them was when i0n1c gave the untether do the devteam for testing. The devteam will be responsible to release the untether whenever the tests are finish and yes i heard that the untether was having some issue with cydia, i hope they fix the bugs already or that they are still working hard on it. Anyway, i have my fingers corssed for a release of the untether this weekend. Those guys are really doing a great job and they deserve to have enough time to make that great job perfect for us to have less issues. They have my salutes and regards for what they've being doing for the jailbreakers world. And don't worry, as soon as i have some thing about the untether i will post it here for the comunity. I have to thank u again for this informative thread.

yes its i0n1c hack but he gave it tot he dev team to do what they want with, its actually from i0n1c and muscleNerd i got the info from they tweeted today about the beta test worked and that they just need to fix some problems with cydia and the jailbreak as they said in the tweet.

you should of seen some of the tweets at muscleNerd and posixNinja , he also said about some big changes they where all exited about. so i think with in the next few weeks we will see :)

yw

i was gratefull of your post m8 . i am checking everyday to see 'updated' info on when this jb wil be released, and i certainly dont go abusing ppl for their feedback

It is good news, and I'm sure alot of people who don't have twitter or like me can't be bothered trying to keep up with it all. I for one appreciate all the news you bring us...

*All off topic posts deleted*

Last edited:

yes its i0n1c hack but he gave it tot he dev team to do what they want with, its actually from i0n1c and muscleNerd i got the info from they tweeted today about the beta test worked and that they just need to fix some problems with cydia and the jailbreak as they said in the tweet.

you should of seen some of the tweets at muscleNerd and posixNinja , he also said about some big changes they where all exited about. so i think with in the next few weeks we will see :)

yw
Thanks for the info man, at a time like this, they give hopes as i hear that people was masacring i0n1c to release the untether, he nearly gave it up with the work, he even twitted about it and i'm guessing if itsn't one of the reasons why he gaves the untether to the devteam so to keep that jailbreaker community pressures away from him. Anyway now everybody eyes on the devteam. My guess is that they will just include the untethered in cydia, we will have to jailbreak tethered first and then via cydia make it untethered, and that's why the devteam is working to fix cydia, but hey... i have no provement on this so no one should count on it, instead let's wait and see the next move of the devteam.

Last edited:
Any update about the untether?

So much for all the talk of The untethered being ready before the weekend.
If it wasn't for the fact that I have spent money on apps from Cydia I don't think I'd bother anymore.