What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

You got it right, actually i'm following some key people on twitter, amount them are i0n1c, chpwn, musclenerd etc... But none of them twitte about the 4.3.1 untether jb since almost 15h now, the last twitte i know from one of them was when i0n1c gave the untether do the devteam for testing. The devteam will be responsible to release the untether whenever the tests are finish and yes i heard that the untether was having some issue with cydia, i hope they fix the bugs already or that they are still working hard on it. Anyway, i have my fingers corssed for a release of the untether this weekend. Those guys are really doing a great job and they deserve to have enough time to make that great job perfect for us to have less issues. They have my salutes and regards for what they've being doing for the jailbreakers world. And don't worry, as soon as i have some thing about the untether i will post it here for the comunity. I have to thank u again for this informative thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes its i0n1c hack but he gave it tot he dev team to do what they want with, its actually from i0n1c and muscleNerd i got the info from they tweeted today about the beta test worked and that they just need to fix some problems with cydia and the jailbreak as they said in the tweet.

you should of seen some of the tweets at muscleNerd and posixNinja , he also said about some big changes they where all exited about. so i think with in the next few weeks we will see :)

yw
Thanks for the info man, at a time like this, they give hopes as i hear that people was masacring i0n1c to release the untether, he nearly gave it up with the work, he even twitted about it and i'm guessing if itsn't one of the reasons why he gaves the untether to the devteam so to keep that jailbreaker community pressures away from him. Anyway now everybody eyes on the devteam. My guess is that they will just include the untethered in cydia, we will have to jailbreak tethered first and then via cydia make it untethered, and that's why the devteam is working to fix cydia, but hey... i have no provement on this so no one should count on it, instead let's wait and see the next move of the devteam.

yeah you can really see how its annoying him with his tweets about privacy and how he has to press decline like 1000 times a day. imagine how the other devs feel who have been doing this for 4 years since the very first iphone..

maybe an admin can delete it.. i thought it was good news to share, but i guess i was wrong..

i was gratefull of your post m8 . i am checking everyday to see 'updated' info on when this jb wil be released, and i certainly dont go abusing ppl for their feedback

thanks :) i hope there will be more news to post about soon ish. but since the devs have only a problem with cydia to sort out my guesstimate is a week or so to see a tool to jailbreak untethered 4.3.1.

maybe an admin can delete it.. i thought it was good news to share, but i guess i was wrong..

It is good news, and I'm sure alot of people who don't have twitter or like me can't be bothered trying to keep up with it all. I for one appreciate all the news you bring us...

*All off topic posts deleted*

Thanks Gaz, i used to hate twitter now i am on there like 30 times a day, mainly for the F1 updates though lol.. but mainly for all the devs who i added who seem to use twitter a lot. also in their irc channels i0s and greenpois0n has some useful info where the devs hang out and dont really ever speak lol but the ops do.. or maybe because of the huge time difference,,, *shrugs*

i know how you feel though, they all use facebook as well and i can never be bothered to login there

So much for all the talk of The untethered being ready before the weekend.
If it wasn't for the fact that I have spent money on apps from Cydia I don't think I'd bother anymore.

well the devs seem to run into problems they dont expect, so they give ETAs and people take their websites down because of the amount of people on that day/hour pressing refresh.. i remember with winpwn in irc the guy who made it had finished the app and because his site was taken down he couldent upload the tool. no one would quit pressing f5 and he had to upload it and share the link in irc,, worked out nicely for us though in the channel lol.

and if they dont give etas again they get a bunch of ppl screaming at them hurry up, they cant win...

i know your not complaining just saying is all :)

but to be honest, thats why i never pay for jailbreak apps, i dont want to rely on jailbreak... if there is a new firmware i dont care i will upgrade to it and when there is a jailbreak then great, i will jb and load winterboard and sbsettings and a few other free jailbreak apps i love like openSSH and terminal and i have my winterboard video theme i saved ready to load and ringtones longer then 30 seconds ready to upload and generally mess with the phone and customise the crap out of it lol..

but i have only jailbroken once since i got my iphone 4 i think it was firmware 4.0.2 ever since then i have just been upgrading and been too late to use jailbreak tools, and i dont mind that..

though now i got an unlimited 3g data plan im really tempted by the 3g un restrictor and that bluetooth app lol

Thanks for the updates Unleashed. Can you list the twitter names of the devs you follow? I would like to follow along with whats going on.

Thanks for the updates Unleashed. Can you list the twitter names of the devs you follow? I would like to follow along with whats going on.

of course :)..

@i0n1c , @iH8sn0w , @saurik , @comex , @ven000m , @p0sixninja , @MuscleNerd

im sure there is more people worth following but they are the ones i follow.

I don't know how this happen but i'm following exactely the same people except ven000m. Well i don't know about him and don't know how he's helping with the untether?

I don't know how this happen but i'm following exactely the same people except ven000m. Well i don't know about him and don't know how he's helping with the untether?

so then you should be seeing the same tweets and news i do, maybe you just login and miss the tweets ? i dont really scroll down much either but i do log in a lot

so then you should be seeing the same tweets and news i do, maybe you just login and miss the tweets ? i dont really scroll down much either but i do log in a lot

I see all the tweets ad u do every 30mn lol :) i'm on my phone so it's easy to do that. is0n1c released the untether in a zip file on a specific website and passworded the zip file. He said good luck to the one who will crak the zip file. Actually i really don't know what they are waiting for. The untether is ready IMO according to what they have been posting on tweeter. is0n1c even tweet about 4h ago that " today is sunday and the devteam haven't still realease the untether " i asked him to know if the dev team was supposed to release it today but u know those guys well, they never reply, and i don't want to ask much otherwise he will forbid me to follow him so... I'm watching and reading.

P

Last edited:
is0n1c tweets
45aef906-6cb8-96bc.jpg

Last edited:

I see all the tweets ad u do every 30mn lol :) i'm on my phone so it's easy to do that. is0n1c released the untether in a zip file on a specific website and passworded the zip file. He said good luck to the one who will crak the zip file. Actually i really don't know what they are waiting for. The untether is ready IMO according to what they have been posting on tweeter. musclenerd even tweet about 4h ago that " today is sunday and the devteam haven't still realease the untether " i asked him to know if the dev team was supposed to release it today but u know those guys well, they never reply, and i don't want to ask much otherwise he will forbid me to follow him so... I'm watching and reading.

P

oh sorry i thought you meant that you where not seeing the same tweets as me and you have all the same ppl added that i do and you where wondering why lol..

oh yes that .zip file, i think hes just trying to mess with the trolls

lol no wonder every one is re tweeting the funday message over and over again

Untether jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 with redsnow an pwnage within few hours, according to geohot tweets
602cb8b8-7b2a-5448.jpg

excellent news BaB... another name worth following on twitter... i thought he was out of the country and not thinking about jailbreaking atm, i did not think about following him lol

When is the funday? MuscleNerd said in a tweet that the untether for iOS 4.3 / 4.3.1 are on track for funday release USA Time. When is the funday? Today?

When is the funday? MuscleNerd said in a tweet that the untether for iOS 4.3 / 4.3.1 are on track for funday release USA Time. When is the funday? Today?

i dont know what time zone your in but it also depends where in the us.. but i think now is very early in america some where in the am, but they said a few hours

i dont know what time zone your in but it also depends where in the us.. but i think now is very early in america some where in the am, but they said a few hours

Ok, that means tomorrow for me, as i'm in China and it's 22:25 here at the moment. I'm anticipating that funday is today in the USA. I'm crossing my fingers for it to be so.