What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

bab2010 said:
Actually, there is an app in cydia called backup to backup your cydia apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how does it work?

you backup your jailbreak apps with that app then when you restore or update and lose your jailbreak you basically download the backup app then press restore and it puts all the files back and exactly the way you had it, just make sure if you added an sources you add them before restoring..

though i dont see one called just "backup" i see pkgBackup and aptbackup

This is correct and the app is pkgBackup.

So how does it work?

you backup your jailbreak apps with that app then when you restore or update and lose your jailbreak you basically download the backup app then press restore and it puts all the files back and exactly the way you had it, just make sure if you added an sources you add them before restoring..

though i dont see one called just "backup" i see pkgBackup and aptbackup

This is correct and the app is pkgBackup.

ah yes that app.. it costs like 5 bucks though but worth the cash i think. it works better then aptbackup

Really??? It costs 5bucks??? Well i'm lucky then, i got it for free.

I'm new here and new with Iphone4 first time to use Apple i was Nokia fan :) , just to say we have a great forum here and have a one question about jailbrake my Iphone 4 v4.3.1
can you jailbrake your phone using your phone it's self , i sow video that you can jast go to web addresse and unlock you phone that way is this possible or what
Thank You and keep up good work
SERBDVB

I'm new here and new with Iphone4 first time to use Apple i was Nokia fan :) , just to say we have a great forum here and have a one question about jailbrake my Iphone 4 v4.3.1
can you jailbrake your phone using your phone it's self , i sow video that you can jast go to web addresse and unlock you phone that way is this possible or what
Thank You and keep up good work
SERBDVB

You are talking about jailbreakme.com but jailbreakme doesn't support iOS 4.3.1 at the moment, so you will have to use redsnow for windows or pwnage for mac.