What's new

IOS5 Jailbreak Strategy Guide

5.0 is still being signed, I just checked, so provided you act now you should be able to do it (assuming you want to that is).

Is it worth the upgrade? I only really wanted to upgrade as i heard that they wouldnt be working on an untethered for 4.3.5? Im quite happy to stay on 4.3.5 providing that it will one day become untethered. Another thing stopping me from ios5 is that alot of cydia apps are not yet compatible? Only 2 apps i need to definatley keep are lockdown pro and pop up blocker anyother ones i can live without for a while. Anybody know if these run on ios5? If so i will upgrade right now and run a tethered :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f4780y said:
Follow the tutorial I linked in the first post (step 3)

Ok. I tried that. And it's a no go. Got an error message that said my iPhone is not eligible for this build.

By me i get unknown error occured error 11??
I unchecked the cydia thing in TU and disabled antivirus.. Missed the opportunity??

Well, the signing Window for 5.0 is now closed. I just tested it again and was refused. So at least nobody has to agonise over their position any more. If you missed out on restoring to 5.0, you've missed your chance for good now :(

Well, the signing Window for 5.0 is now closed. I just tested it again and was refused. So at least nobody has to agonise over their position any more. If you missed out on restoring to 5.0, you've missed your chance for good now :(

Was that even 24 hours??? wow....

Tried it 1.5 hrs ago.... I asked on some other forums and got no responses at all. Im really annoyed now.