What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

I don't understand different release times? Once the file is public isn't it available to everyone at the same time?

I don't understand different release times? Once the file is public isn't it available to everyone at the same time?

yes .. your forgetting that not every where in the world has the same time ;)

yes .. your forgetting that not every where in the world has the same time ;)

Yeah u are right like always. The time is not the same everywhere in the world. It will be 12pm tomorrow for me. It's 23:38 right now, 12h 22mn remaining here to hand over that bainary gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unleashed do u have an idea if the multitasking gestures will be available after jailbreaking the phone with the upcoming tools redsnow or pwnage? Actually i'm on the tether jailbreak 4.3.1, i got it with snowbreeze and it gave me the multitasking gestures wich help a lot the home button to have some rest. Do you have any idea if those upcoming tools will provide that multitasking gestures features on the phone after untether jalbreaking it?
4c4a9eeb-a7c0-76ef.jpg

Unleashed do u have an idea if the multitasking gestures will be available after jailbreaking the phone with the upcoming tools redsnow or pwnage? Actually i'm on the tether jailbreak 4.3.1, i got it with snowbreeze and it gave me the multitasking gestures wich help a lot the home button to have some rest. Do you have any idea if those upcoming tools will provide that multitasking gestures features on the phone after untether jalbreaking it?
4c4a9eeb-a7c0-76ef.jpg

hopefully they will be, but no one can really tell you until its released and people give feedback on any bugs it may have..

but to be honest i dont get that option even with out jailbreak on 4.3.1 fw

iH8sn0w iH8sn0w
Fun tip: Whenever @i0n1c's untether comes, you can run it right over a tethered sn0wbreeze jailbreak. :)

if any one bothered to use the tethered jb

Yeah that option is not available without jailbreak. I hope redsnow or pwnage will add that option in the tethered jailbreak.

MuscleNerd MuscleNerd
BTW ultrasn0w needs an update for 4.3.1, so unlockers should wait until that gets pushed out (hopefully also today)

One question: When I upgrade from 4.2.1 Greenpoison, do I have to upgrade in iTunes to 4.3.1 and then re-jailbreak with the new one being released later today?

One question: When I upgrade from 4.2.1 Greenpoison, do I have to upgrade in iTunes to 4.3.1 and then re-jailbreak with the new one being released later today?

Yes, unless you rely on unlock? If you do then don't upgrade in iTunes, wait for pwnage tool. If you don't care about unlock then upgrade in iTunes like you said

I just wanted to be ready for to get the Jailbreak today. No I don't need the unlock, just the Jailbreak.
I use a MacBook, Will redsn0w work with it today?