What's new

Who wants the iPhone 5?!

bab2010 said:
They said that it will be in September going on.

Apple did not say that.

iOS 5? Did you see the wwdc video on apple website? I recall Jobs saying that it will be in the fall this year. Isn't that meaning that it will be in September going on?

Ooops my bad... You guys are talking about iPhone 5? Well apple didn't say anything about the release date :) I was thinking about iOS 5, my bad.

bab2010 said:
Ooops my bad... You guys are talking about iPhone 5? Well apple didn't say anything about the release date :) I was thinking about iOS 5, my bad.

I was talking about both

bab2010 said:

I was talking about both

Well apple said that iOS 5 will be available in the fall this year, check out the WWDC video on apple's website.

bab2010 said:

I was talking about both

Well apple said that iOS 5 will be available in the fall this year, check out the WWDC video on apple's website.

i live less than half hour away from where wwdc's take place..thanks for the heads up but I know about it. the wait is killing me, thats all

i live less than half hour away from where wwdc's take place..thanks for the heads up but I know about it. the wait is killing me, thats all
Hum... I see. But you could have get the beta version and keep yourself warm with that. Many who couldn't wait for the official release went taking the beta version of iOS 5

Hum... I see. But you could have get the beta version and keep yourself warm with that. Many who couldn't wait for the official release went taking the beta version of iOS 5

yeah couldve but betas are just a taste. plus having to keep up with all of the betas means a lot of backing up and syncing. ill just have to wait

when you update over the air with wifi and upgrade betas then it does an upgrade and not a restore but you still have to keep updating and then downloading new itunes otherwise your phone refuses to sync with itunes and so far a few apps i found dont work properly on ios 5 beta and ones i use a lot but beta 6 will expire on the 29th September so it looks like we are coming to the end of the betas soon ish.

I don't know yet. I am still enjoying my iP4 it also depends on the features of the phone.

iCrank said:
I guess you listened when it was announced by the media to not get it bc the iPhone 5 was releasing in june. Just kidding.

According to AT&T it's coming out the first wk in October

jbs06civicsi said:
I want it only if it comes out with 4g "LTE" for verizon

I hope they have it too. If they don't it could really hurt sales as most of the competitors out there already have it! (HTC, Samsung etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

teddy2789 said:
I want it if it has bigger screen, and 4G..

I would definitely like to see a larger screen, since I have gotten use to a 4.3 inch screen. But for AT&T subscribers 4G is likely not to happen, I don't know about Verizon subscribers. But it would be nice to have 4G LTE capability on all carrier versions.

I really love my white iPhone 4 16gb so if I upgrade I'm going to miss it. I wouldn't mind a bigger screen, but I don't want my phone any bigger. I like that it is small and thin. I also have so many cases for my 4 I hate the thought of having to start all over with that. But knowing me I will upgrade because I always want the newest thing out!!