What's new

HOW TO - Downgrade IOS5 Beta Baseband 04.11.08 to 04.10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and I don't think they'll be able to lend me one since I'd have to cut their sim card for it to fit the gevey. It'd work fine if I was AT&T but I'm not, unfortunately :\

Lol it's alright. My friend and I have been working at it for the past 36 hours or so.

I mean take the gevey out completely and just stick in someone else's at&t iphone sim. But I'm far from an expert on this **** - I just happened across this forum when I decided I wanted to downgrade my baseband. I think instead of lurking on here I'm going to hit a bar. Good luck...

its not working plz again the procedure again hello plz everybody plz help
can i start tinnyumberelly tss server also not working plz tel me host procedure gs.apple.com procedure

you are awesome, i followed the instruction and now im back on baseband 04.10.01 from 04.11.08, i way better now....

thanks so much!!!!

my iphone is factory unlocked
do i ever need to worry about baseband stuff ?
even after updating to ios 5?

really? im still getting the this iphone is not 'eligable' or something or rather and screen showing restore mode. ?? is there something you have to delete or add on the 'hosts' file?

its not working plz again the procedure again hello plz everybody plz help
can i start tinnyumberelly tss server also not working plz tel me host procedure gs.apple.com procedure

Can you please let us the steps you followed :) i need to unlock my iPhone 4 with baseband 4.11.08 :)

thanks in advance...

hi folks.
I accidentally upgrade my tettered jailbreaked 4.3.5 to ios 5 and my baseband went from 04.10.01 to 04.11.08 and Gevey did not work.
I used itune 10.5 and tiny umbrella ( whith saved 4.3.5 SHSH ) to downgrade to 4.3.5 agian but at this point the baseband still at 04.11.08 and ofcourse Gevey still not worked. Then i downloaded stock 4.3.5 firmware and restored my phone with itunes 10.5 ( hit shift and chose dowloaded stock 4.3.5 firmwrae ) and woila i am back at baseband 04.11.01 and Gevey works smooth.

hi folks.
I accidentally upgrade my tettered jailbreaked 4.3.5 to ios 5 and my baseband went from 04.10.01 to 04.11.08 and Gevey did not work.
I used itune 10.5 and tiny umbrella ( whith saved 4.3.5 SHSH ) to downgrade to 4.3.5 agian but at this point the baseband still at 04.11.08 and ofcourse Gevey still not worked. Then i downloaded stock 4.3.5 firmware and restored my phone with itunes 10.5 ( hit shift and chose dowloaded stock 4.3.5 firmwrae ) and woila i am back at baseband 04.11.01 and Gevey works smooth.

I am on the same boat. I downgraded to 4.3.5 using tiny umbrella and bb is still 4.11.08.

What is Stock 4.3.5 firmware ? and where can i download it from ?

I am on the same boat. I downgraded to 4.3.5 using tiny umbrella and bb is still 4.11.08.

What is Stock 4.3.5 firmware ? and where can i download it from ?

You must NOT use TinyUmbrella. You need to get the baseband blobs from Apple. TU can't help with that. It only blocks the process. "stock" firmware just means the standard Apple firmware, not a custom firmware created for jailbreaking or any other purpose.

And you will need to be QUICK! The window will be closed any time now...

You must NOT use TinyUmbrella. You need to get the baseband blobs from Apple. TU can't help with that. It only blocks the process. "stock" firmware just means the standard Apple firmware, not a custom firmware created for jailbreaking or any other purpose.

And you will need to be QUICK! The window will be closed any time now...

Thanks Buddy.....I am able to successfully downgrade to 4.10.01

I tried a lot yesterday ...but i think the problem is with the ipsw i downloaded....this worked like a charm :)

thanks a lot ...YAYYYYY....

Now I have to find out if Genvy Sim works with iOS 5 with and baseband 4.10.1 :)

Hey buddy can u pls tell the link from where u downloaded IPSW 4.3.5?

And can u pls post 'step by step' procedure here.. And did u get any error while doin it?

Rachit said:
Hey buddy can u pls tell the link from where u downloaded IPSW 4.3.5?

And can u pls post 'step by step' procedure here.. And did u get any error while doin it?

I gave you a link to the ipsw firmware files in the first post, along with the steps. What is not clear? Where are you stuck?

Im new here hw do i post something because i wnt to use my blocked 3gs as a ipod touch but its stuck on 'could not activate iphone'

MSOX4 said:
Im new here hw do i post something because i wnt to use my blocked 3gs as a ipod touch but its stuck on 'could not activate iphone'

View a forum and post a new thread from there. You cannot post a new thread whilst you have another thread open. AND DONT DOUBLE POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.