What's new

4.3.1 untethered news(update) no its not ready yet before you get your hopes up ;p.

one noob question :) ive already updated my iphone 4 to 4.3.1 and my baseband has changed to 04.10.01 :( im not sure if i should jailbreak with Sn0wbreeze 2.5 or Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9?

by the way has anyone heard when sim unlock will come out for my phone? :)

well sn0wbreeze is a tethered jailbreak.. so i would go with redsn0w because its un tethered

one noob question :) ive already updated my iphone 4 to 4.3.1 and my baseband has changed to 04.10.01 :( im not sure if i should jailbreak with Sn0wbreeze 2.5 or Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9?

by the way has anyone heard when sim unlock will come out for my phone? :)
I'm having the same baseband as u do, and i used redsnow to jailbreaked mine. I'm not sure but i think that your baseband should be factory unlock. Thus no other unlock tool necessary, just jailbreak with redsnow and that's it.
See pictures below.
7b796857-5730-6673.jpg
7b796857-5742-b480.jpg
7b796857-579e-81ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
pushfix Push Fix
by iH8sn0w
Ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.1 available on my repo, Cydia.pushfix.info Unified package for 3GS & i4. Developed by @iH8sn0w & @msft_guy

^^ any unlockers tried that yet?

now the phone restarted and turned on, but the program is still saying "uploading ramdisk" ... lol is it just to start over again? i use win 7

let it do its thing and it will jailbreak and restart with cydia on your springboard

wired didnt work, didnt have no cydia. but did it with sn0wbreeze now and it worked, untethred. ive also got a iphone 4 firmewire 4.2.1 and baseband 03.10.01 guess i should perserve my baseband. could someone send me a link to a guide? and should i save my shsh blobs before or after jailbreak? first time i do this :)

Are u sure that you off the phone AFTER connecting it to your computer and follow on screen instruction to DFY
U mode? Snowbreeze doesn't require the phone must be off before follow entering DFU mode, but redsnow yes, the phone must be off and at the same time connect to the computer, otherwise, resulting like yours.

actually, the icon changed to normal after I restarted it but, now when I go to cydia and try and download anything the screen starts flashing like crazy and the apple logo comes on with a loading bar that never loads, and wont go away until I turn the phone off and back on. It also wont let me install winterboard, I can search and go to it but its just a white blank screen with no option to install and shows nothing at all anyways...

Last edited:
My screen did that flashing like crazy thing when I installed MyWi 4.0, but after a reboot it stopped and has been fine ever since. But that is the only thing from Cydia I have installed. I like the stock look(I had Winterboard and other things with 4.2.1)

I have a question. Sorry for my ignorance I'm still an Iphone noobie. If I update my iphone to 4.3.1 will it delete all my jailbroken apps and restore it to it's original settings? If so is there a way around this?

RadioNatin said:
I have a question. Sorry for my ignorance I'm still an Iphone noobie. If I update my iphone to 4.3.1 will it delete all my jailbroken apps and restore it to it's original settings? If so is there a way around this?

Yes it will, not sure if there is a way around this (don't think there is though) but maybe the masters can answer this better than me

Actually, there is an app in cydia called backup to backup your cydia apps.

bab2010 said:

So how does it work?

bab2010 said:

So how does it work?

you backup your jailbreak apps with that app then when you restore or update and lose your jailbreak you basically download the backup app then press restore and it puts all the files back and exactly the way you had it, just make sure if you added an sources you add them before restoring..

though i dont see one called just "backup" i see pkgBackup and aptbackup