What's new

Ringtones for iphone 4

Ok. Checked out all your answers, but tried the explanations at cnet and ehow and they don't work. On iTunes 10.2.2, when you try to convert to AAC file, that is not an option. Is there some other way, or has Apple completely taken this away? In addition - I have ringtones I'd like to use from phonezoo (that can't even be bought at iTunes store) and don't know for sure if they are an option either! Any additional help or suggestions? Thanks!

I still use phonezoo on my Iphone 4,just saved to my pc then synced to my Iphone through Itunes

here you go: hxxp://audiko.net/

download them to your pc/mac and sync with itunes.

Yesterday i used this site to create a mp3 ringtone, "My Girl", to be used as the ring tone for when my wife calls me. I synced it through itunes and placed a call to myself using my wifes phone and it worked just as I expected.

I then made another ringtone to be used as a default ringtone for everyone other than my wife. I synced it through itunes, and now this ringtone is set for everyone, including my wife!

So I went and checked her contact to try to change her ringtone and "My Girl" isnt even on the list of choices. Itunes is showing that it is synced and on my device, but I sure cant find it on my iphone.

Any idea on what I need to do to get multiple ringtones on my device?

here you go: hxxp://audiko.net/

download them to your pc/mac and sync with itunes.

Yesterday i used this site to create a mp3 ringtone, "My Girl", to be used as the ring tone for when my wife calls me. I synced it through itunes and placed a call to myself using my wifes phone and it worked just as I expected.

I then made another ringtone to be used as a default ringtone for everyone other than my wife. I synced it through itunes, and now this ringtone is set for everyone, including my wife!

So I went and checked her contact to try to change her ringtone and "My Girl" isnt even on the list of choices. Itunes is showing that it is synced and on my device, but I sure cant find it on my iphone.

Any idea on what I need to do to get multiple ringtones on my device?

Try downloading iringer It is free and works great. It converts the song to an iphone ringtone, and automatically places it into the itunes ringtone folder so you do not have to do anything other than sycn your phone (after checking the checkbox for the ringtone in the itunes ringtone folder) The iphone forums site will not let me put the web site link because I have not posted enough, so the site is the name above irringer then .com

Hi. I want to download a few ringtones for my new iPhone. I really want the REAL music ones like a clip of Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses, etc. Any website recommendations?

Thanks!

just as i mentioned in another post, why not use some iphone ringtone maker to set your own music as iphone ringtone

you can refer to the following guide, it applies to iphone 4/3gp/3g
3 Steps to Create your Own iPhone Ringtone

you even can use this software to make iphone ringtone more longer than 40 seconds
just following this guide How to make iPhone ringtone longer than 40 seconds

and i hope it helps more or less

what i like most is : i can set my caf and ogg audio as my iphone ringtone, many thanks for that

I just downloaded the free ringtone maker from the app store. It works great you can make any song in your iTunes into a ringtone. I do have a question for you guys though: how do I send a ringtone to my husband? He has just a normal phone and wants some ringtones from my phone

I just downloaded the free ringtone maker from the app store. It works great you can make any song in your iTunes into a ringtone. I do have a question for you guys though: how do I send a ringtone to my husband? He has just a normal phone and wants some ringtones from my phone

You can't share ringtones or audio files on your iPhone, unless you jailbreak you can get that done using celest. But just so you know, apple ringtones are in m4r format, you sure that your husband phone support that format as a ringtone?

beckyandjustin said:

Is this possible through Bluetooth. I am wanting to do the same thing. I am wanting to send jt to a straight talk phone??? Somebody please help

beckyandjustin said:

Is this possible through Bluetooth. I am wanting to do the same thing. I am wanting to send jt to a straight talk phone??? Somebody please help

I don't think that iPhone can bluetooth iPhones. Unless jailbreak then it's possible.

If you download ringtones from an app (some app store ones are free) the ringtone us sent ti email.

So you can send that file to your partner and when imported to your iPhone format.

I did this with the '24' ringtone as a matter if 'home security' - how sad are we :).

CP

Use "mp3 ringtone gold" .. It's the best application that you can use on a windows pc and it has a predefined iPhone profile, so you just have to drop ur song in the application and select the range (30 sec ) and hit iPhone profile...... And it will create ur iPhone ringtone.....just sync it and u have it.

Use "mp3 ringtone gold" .. It's the best application that you can use on a windows pc and it has a predefined iPhone profile, so you just have to drop ur song in the application and select the range (30 sec ) and hit iPhone profile...... And it will create ur iPhone ringtone.....just sync it and u have it.

tks for sharing