You've Got a Friend - James Taylor
The Sky Is Crying - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Groaning The Blues - Eric Clapton
Robin And Marian - Nickel Creek
Smoothie Song - Nickel Creek
Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites
Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel

I think I gave away my age, lol.
Yes your music tastes will often do that lol.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to add some..

Miss May I - Hey Mister
Underoath - Alone in December
Underoath - When the Sun Sleeps
Underoath - Its Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
As I Lay Dying - 94 hours
I Killed the Prom Queen - Say Goodbye

Sent from my cellular device

So many bands that are not known here in the UK.

Last edited:
Miss may I will be touring over there soon lol. A lot of the bands I like are from the UK. Like ETHS, which is a band from France. They're cool

Miss may I will be touring over there soon lol. A lot of the bands I like are from the UK. Like ETHS, which is a band from France. They're cool

Hmmm I don't know them.....I like the older rock bands myself but will have a listen to anything at least once, I was in a music store around christmas when I heard a track playing which turned out to be Foo Fighters-Walk and I love it now.

Last edited:
Yeah they're a death metal band lol.. I'm in to really heavy screaming stuff. But i pretty much like anything. Foo fighters are really good

Yeah they're a death metal band lol.. I'm in to really heavy screaming stuff. But i pretty much like anything. Foo fighters are really good

No I don't like the shouty stuff, Has to have a melody and a sing along aspect, It's no good if you don't know what they're singing about, I keep meaning to listen to more Foo Fighters.

Last edited:
When I was growing up people mostly bought entire albums and then ended up liking all of the songs - not every song was made into a 45 record. These days music purchases are mostly track-based. This is a good thing, in my opinion, as you can get just what you want.

Last edited:
When I was growing up people mostly bought entire albums and then ended up liking all of the songs. These days music purchases are mostly track-based.
That's true, You would just like a few tracks at first then the rest would grow on you later.

Last edited:
no i don't like the shouty stuff,has to have a melody and a sing along aspect,its no good if you don't know what theyr singing about,i keep meaning to listen to more Foo Fighters.

You learn how to understand it with time lol. Honestly though my favorite band is Underoath. It's screaming but also clean vocals. It's a christian rock band. Their songs have so much meaning to them. Makes me wanna cry to some of them lol

When I was growing up people mostly bought entire albums and then ended up liking all of the songs - not every song was made into a 45 record. These days music purchases are mostly track-based. This is a good thing, in my opinion, as you can get just what you want.

That's true. Although I like getting full albums even if I don't know but 1 song. Because then once I get tired of the song I like, I'll start listening to the others and start liking them in most cases lol

You learn how to understand it with time lol. Honestly though my favorite band is Underoath. It's screaming but also clean vocals. It's a christian rock band. Their songs have so much meaning to them. Makes me wanna cry to some of them lol

I often Spotify bands or songs that members mention.

Last edited:
Try out Underoath. Their newer stuff isn't as "hard". It'll grow on you if you look past the screaming lol

Poisonivy said:
you didn't add 5 more yet :) :) :)

Here you go......

Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane
Cardigans - Erase and Rewind
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
Black Sabbath - The Wizard

The Archangel