What's new

Ringtones for iphone 4

Is there an app for business type ring tones???? I would also like to know if there is anything for texts????

you dont need an app, just download a mp3 and convert it with itunes. texts you cant use your own unless you jailbreak but apple have added some new ones in recent firmwares

phonezoo you can make a ringtone from any part of any song up to 30 seconds in your itunes library. its easy. you can also download to your pc 1 of many that they offer free. dont send them to your phone. save them on your pc to itunes

here you go: hxxp://audiko.net/

download them to your pc/mac and sync with itunes.

I can't believe no one has mentioned mobiles24 dot com. Tons of ringtones sorted and search enabled. Also in m4r format. Also huge wallpaper library. All free including registration. Only drawback is I think you're only allowed 40 downloads in a 24 hour period before the count starts over. And no, I have no involvement with this site other than member.

Hello everyone, new here so I hope this is not a dumb question.
How many can you load on the iphone 4 and what are the requirements? Is the lenght of ringtone a consern (over 30 sec.) Thanks for any words of kindness

Hi. I want to download a few ringtones for my new iPhone. I really want the REAL music ones like a clip of Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses, etc. Any website recommendations?

Thanks!

just as i mentioned in another post, why not use some iphone ringtone maker to set your own music as iphone ringtone

you can refer to the following guide, it applies to iphone 4/3gp/3g

you even can use this software to make iphone ringtone more longer than 40 seconds
just following this guide
and i hope it helps more or less

it is really amazing to make iphone ringtone longer than 40 seconds, many of my friends admire my ringtones now
thanks

Hi. I want to download a few ringtones for my new iPhone. I really want the REAL music ones like a clip of Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses, etc. Any website recommendations?

Thanks!

just as i mentioned in another post, why not use some iphone ringtone maker to set your own music as iphone ringtone

you can refer to the following guide, it applies to iphone 4/3gp/3g

you even can use this software to make iphone ringtone more longer than 40 seconds
just following this guide

and i hope it helps more or less

so nice info and so powerful software, thanks for sharing, and now i even can make iphone ringtone longer than 30 seconds or 40 seconds

Hey. I recently bought an iphone 4 and still cant quite figure it out and was hoping that one of you guys could help me out, it would be very much appreciated. I have numerous songs in my ipod that I would like to set as my ringtone but It wont let(theres no option that says set as ringtone) when I go to sound settings all that is available to use are the standard noises that come with the phone. How do I use the songs in my ipod as my ringtone or this even possible? please help im at my witts end here!!

thebigsleaze said:
Hey. I recently bought an iphone 4 and still cant quite figure it out and was hoping that one of you guys could help me out, it would be very much appreciated. I have numerous songs in my ipod that I would like to set as my ringtone but It wont let(theres no option that says set as ringtone) when I go to sound settings all that is available to use are the standard noises that come with the phone. How do I use the songs in my ipod as my ringtone or this even possible? please help im at my witts end here!!

there is a link a few post up from ehow that shows you how to do it step by step. there is also a app called ringtones maker in the app store. pretty easy to do once you got the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

it is just what i am looking for, thanks to the buddies who provide useful info

thanks for the help i have now successfully made ringtones for my iphone

have you seen the above answers in this topic
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-12/ringtones-iphone-4-a-765/index6.html

it can easily solve your problem

I can custom my favorite ringtone for my iphone.up to now,that works well,not broken

Ok. Checked out all your answers, but tried the explanations at cnet and ehow and they don't work. On iTunes 10.2.2, when you try to convert to AAC file, that is not an option. Is there some other way, or has Apple completely taken this away? In addition - I have ringtones I'd like to use from phonezoo (that can't even be bought at iTunes store) and don't know for sure if they are an option either! Any additional help or suggestions? Thanks!