What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Then why offer ups next day air with "valued-added services" if you wont let me go pick up my package.

Its fine I'm trying to get verification from others. Besides my neighbor works as a driver at UPS.

Pretty lame for ups/fedex to have to leave packages on the truck. Why offer pick ups if you cant do it on the fly.

Last edited:
I agree. UPS should follow FedEX in allowing packages to be picked up at the end of the first day without having to have to wait until either you initiate a request to get off the truck for pick up, or until after a third attempt was made. That's more than a little annoying. I'm glad FedEX is in charge of my delivery.

mine has just changed to in transit in buffalo ny.....does this mean ill get it today??!!

mine did the same. Just let it go.

It'll come monday, lucky fedex people...

Mine's been stuck on initiated all day. I still due to get it Monday at 3:00pm.

Ordered mine 8am est and got my email last night from Verizon with UPS shipping information. Lastest tracking update says Monday before 1030am...woohoo.

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. Last Location: Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011

Wow.. Mine are in Memphis right now scheduled for a Monday delivery.. But I'm in Louisville. Want to trade joselk?

Has anyone received shipping info that ordered from Apple?

After I ordered my two iPhones from Verizon, on Apple's site it still said I was eligible for an upgrade. I went through and bought a third iPhone, and as of today it says that order is prepared to ship.

Well I'm even later, mine still hasn't changed and the site's down.

Shipment Dates

Anticipated ship date
helpIcon.gif

Feb 4, 2011

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

Weight
2.0 lbs/.9 kg

Man IM EXCITED!

Has anyone received shipping info that ordered from Apple?

After I ordered my two iPhones from Verizon, on Apple's site it still said I was eligible for an upgrade. I went through and bought a third iPhone, and as of today it says that order is prepared to ship.

That's probably the worst thing that you could of done. The upgrade isn't actually "taken away" until you activate your Iphone from the first time. So all of the computer screens show that you have upgrade still available when in fact you just used it.

Plan on seeing a nice $600 retail charge for the 3rd Iphone.

I work for Verizon and I see this happen every once in awhile.

Ordered mine 8am est and got my email last night from Verizon with UPS shipping information. Lastest tracking update says Monday before 1030am...woohoo.

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. Last Location: Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011

Wow.. Mine are in Memphis right now scheduled for a Monday delivery.. But I'm in Louisville. Want to trade joselk?

Sure drive over and get it....