What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Has anyone received shipping info that ordered from Apple?

After I ordered my two iPhones from Verizon, on Apple's site it still said I was eligible for an upgrade. I went through and bought a third iPhone, and as of today it says that order is prepared to ship.

That's probably the worst thing that you could of done. The upgrade isn't actually "taken away" until you activate your Iphone from the first time. So all of the computer screens show that you have upgrade still available when in fact you just used it.

Plan on seeing a nice $600 retail charge for the 3rd Iphone.

I work for Verizon and I see this happen every once in awhile.

How is it the worst thing I could have done? If I get it for $600, I return it and get my money back (Apple did away with re-stocking fees). If not, I 1.Sell it, or 2.Use it for another line on my account this is eligible for an upgrade right now. I really have no risk either way.

Got my email stating it shipped. Shipped via Fedex standard overnight scheduled for delivery on Monday. Ordered the seidio case with the phone.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. (by end of day for residential deliveries)

Last Location:
Departed - Philadelphia, PA, United States, Saturday, 02/05/2011

I am in Boise, mine is sitting in the Boise terminal as of early this morning, and not scheduled for delivery until Monday, that sucks!

I was just checking out the fedx saturday delivery/pick up options and there may be a chance you can go get it.

FedEx Services - FedEx Products and Services - FedEx Services Tracking at FedEx.com

Under thier pick up options they have a saturday pick up listed and how, where and when it camn be done.

*edit
If nothing else I'd say give them a call and see if you can go get it.

They are shipping mine UPS, and I called already and the entire customer service dept and Boise center are closed today. Lame!

My order is sio close I can almost taste it..lol Arrived at a FedEx hub about 45 mins from me this morning at 9:11am, Monday can't come fast enough!

My order is sio close I can almost taste it..lol Arrived at a FedEx hub about 45 mins from me this morning at 9:11am, Monday can't come fast enough!

Call them up and see if you can go get it.

If mine was that close to me I would be all over get'n it.

My iPhone is only 45min away from me right now at the hub... currently on the phone with Fedex to see if I can go pick it up :)

:( Dangit. It's at the sort facility 45min away... they don't allow customers there. And by the time the package does get to a customer pick-up location... it'll most likely be Sunday (or at least too late tonight to pick it up).

Oh well... I guess Monday it is ;)

Last edited:
For all of you that got your shipping emails today, did you actually receive them today?

It's true overnight, correct? So my phone will come on Tuesday if it's sent out Monday?

I got my shipping email tracking number on Friday... the package started movement through the Fedex network today (Saturday)... and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. Standard Overnight delivery.