What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Mine went from processing to confirmed to shipped, all within an 8 hour period on the 3rd when I ordered it at 2am. I have a confirmation and tracking number, with an estimated time of delivery for 10:30am on Monday. YAY.

So, what order number were you?? I was 2557; I wonder who got lucky # 1?

xRite_Aidex,

My phone hasn't been shipped yet (I'm sort of mad, my friends are all getting theirs before me) so I'm sort of screwed on that.

EDIT*
I was order 29,000 (about), my dad wouldn't let me get up early to order my phone ugh

Last edited:
Ouch soon enough you'll get it if not wait for june

Being in college has its advantages sometimes

is anyone else in my situation where you ordered before 3am got confirmation and when you check the verizon website it said shipped but you never got a shipping email? and the verizon site has been down for days now and no way of checking it except calling. im in maryland

Has anyone received shipping info that ordered from Apple?

After I ordered my two iPhones from Verizon, on Apple's site it still said I was eligible for an upgrade. I went through and bought a third iPhone, and as of today it says that order is prepared to ship.

UPDATE: My two iPhones from Verizon left Memphis at 6pm EST tonight, and my iPhone from Apple has gone from China to Hong Kong with a scheduled delivery date on Tuesday by 10am.

Does anyone know if there's any way Apple will charge me the extra money for the phone when I don't activate it on my account?

is anyone else in my situation where you ordered before 3am got confirmation and when you check the verizon website it said shipped but you never got a shipping email? and the verizon site has been down for days now and no way of checking it except calling. im in maryland
It may be in your junk mail folder. I did not think I had it either but that is where it was. If not I believe there is a link on the first e-mail where you can check your order with the confirmation number. You can give that a try.

Has anyone received shipping info that ordered from Apple?

After I ordered my two iPhones from Verizon, on Apple's site it still said I was eligible for an upgrade. I went through and bought a third iPhone, and as of today it says that order is prepared to ship.

UPDATE: My two iPhones from Verizon left Memphis at 6pm EST tonight, and my iPhone from Apple has gone from China to Hong Kong with a scheduled delivery date on Tuesday by 10am.

Does anyone know if there's any way Apple will charge me the extra money for the phone when I don't activate it on my account?

If you're referring to the fact that you ordered your phones simutaneously and faked an extra phone credit - yes they will find out. You will see the retail MSRP charge on yoru Verizon bill. Since this is a CDMA phone, they also may ban the ESN, making it useless....well I guess it will still be an ipod touch.

It may be in your junk mail folder. I did not think I had it either but that is where it was. If not I believe there is a link on the first e-mail where you can check your order with the confirmation number. You can give that a try.

***i was hoping it was in the junk folder just checked and nothing guess i'll just wait and see if it comes tomorrow. thanks for the suggestion
and the link to the verizon website is still not up and working for me :-(

I ordered Thursday morning, and it has been listed as shipped since Friday, now I finally get tracking info and it isn't being delivered till Tuesday the 8th. I'm glad I got tracking info but I'm more than a little miffed that it is coming on Tuesday!

Again, Tuesday the 8th still beats Thursday the 10th or thereafter.

I just got the shipment confirmation email. No delivery date yet, probably tomorrow or Wednesday.