What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Ugh, I hate waiting. Apparently FedEx is screwed up. They say it is at the local station but that it will be here by 3:00. I don't do waiting well. :D

Ugh, I hate waiting. Apparently FedEx is screwed up. They say it is at the local station but that it will be here by 3:00. I don't do waiting well. :D

I'm still waiting as well. I'm thinking of changing my middle name to impatient.
Come on FedEx!!

I missed the UPS delivery.
"The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made"
I tried putting a note on the door to leave the package, but "signature required" means just that.

It's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG night. :(

Kicking myself for not teaching the dog to open the front door and to write with a pen.

Last edited:
Apparently the Apple phones have crashed the FedEx system. Literally. Finally got someone on the phone on mine. They say it is actually on the truck but the guaranteed delivery of 3:00 has been moved back to 4:30. Even the power pads they carry with them have crashed, meaning they have to write everything in manually. You would think they would have had an idea on how to handle these kind of deliveries by now.

I waited for as long as I could before leaving home for work at 3pm. No show. I figured Fedex would be swamped today and be later than usual. Hopefully... It'll be waiting for me when i get home at 5pm (and hopefully Fedex accepts the hand written note on the door authorizing them to leave the package without a signature).

Otherwise.. I'll be in for a loooooong night and next day as well.

GOT IT! Activated, Google Contacts synced, Email set up... all with no problems. Now I'm just waiting for all of my music to finish syncing over :D

Got it around 0920 with just enough time to sync, activate and add apps before heading to work. So far so great. And I am not missing swipe! It's nice typing on here.