What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Just checked my order status and it says shipped! No tracking number or anything, but maybe?!?

EDIT: My credit card has been charged!

Last edited:
Not yet for me, I've not been charged or anything. It says my order is still being processed .... What order number were y'all?

I never got the email, but I checked my order status using the confirmation number, and discovered I am order number 785, and my status says "order has been shipped". However, my credit card hasn't been charged yet- or if it has, it hasn't shown up online.

Mine still says: We received your order and it is in process.

I'm Ace Order #: 4139

sad times. lol.

Yeah my card is charged and it sais shipped for me.. god please let it be true lol!

Mine just changed to shipped and debit card has been charged. Fingers crossed for delivery ASAP!!!!!

I wouldn't get too excited until you have recieved a tracking number. Im willing to bet "shipped" actually means "processed and ready to ship"

One of the guys on the verizon forums is saying he got his email with tracking info already!

everybody and thier dog must be checking status now, all i get is "this page is unavailable". I'll check again later though. I was order #2209.

on another note, what is this "Ace" before your numbers? MIne only says "order number: 2209"

Just checked and it also says status shipped fit my order and my card has been charged! Yay!! At least I know it went through lol