What's new

Really VZ?.. Not till the 18th..

Tippin

Reaction score
Yeah so i just ordered a iphone and its expected ship date is the 18th.. BUT, I do get FREE overnight shipping :rolleyes: Look like im all go for the 19th! lmao.

Anyone else just order one?.. same or different ship date?

And im even more pissed that i ordered one of these with out even receiving my refund from my DX! they keep telling me..

First time i called: Money should be deposited within a few days.

Second Time i called: Money should be back on your card within ten days

Third Time i called: Money will be back on your card within ten Bussiness days.

Friday it will officially be 10 bussiness days.. Hopefully this mess is straightened out. Ive been in a big fickle with verizon and these cell phones since december and im tired of it. Returning NOT 1 NOT 2 BUT 3 droid X's and now trying to by a iphone which i can't get for another week and i still havne't got my refund from the DX.. and to Top it all off i got a huge 180 dollar bill from switching plans for the DX.. ugh.

Just want my iphone and to be back to normal texting and web browsing =] Worry free of cell phone problems :)

Engadget reports that you can order it online for immediate pickup at a retail location. Did you check into this?

Verizon iPhone 4 now available to order / reserve for in-store pickup -- Engadget

You are the man! Worked like a charm, now I just have to hit the Mall before most others, only downside is Apple is not taking any reservations to pick up the phone. If you receive an email confirmation from Apple regarding ordering the iPhone, you are guaranteed a phone tomorrow only until close of business.

Yeah so i just ordered a iphone and its expected ship date is the 18th.. BUT, I do get FREE overnight shipping :rolleyes: Look like im all go for the 19th! lmao.

Dont ya just love marketing? lol You order it on the 9th and get free overnight shipping, but wont get it till the 19th... yeah that makes sense lol

Engadget reports that you can order it online for immediate pickup at a retail location. Did you check into this?

Verizon iPhone 4 now available to order / reserve for in-store pickup -- Engadget

You are the man! Worked like a charm, now I just have to hit the Mall before most others, only downside is Apple is not taking any reservations to pick up the phone. If you receive an email confirmation from Apple regarding ordering the iPhone, you are guaranteed a phone tomorrow only until close of business.

Glad I could help! I got mine on Monday - you'll love it.

Glad I could help! I got mine on Monday - you'll love it.

I had the iPhone4 with AT&T for about 3 weeks, had to return it because the dropped and failed calls were worse than the 3GS! I loved the phone just could not stay on a call. Went to Sprint on the EVO and now can't wait until I sell that back to Sprint!!! Thanks for the hint about the Apple store.

When i placed the order for mine i never saw anything about an option for in store pick up.

What would i need to actually pick the phone up? because im not the actual person who is the owner of the whole account.. I only have all the information including SSNs to access the information and order phones.

Thanks.

When i placed the order for mine i never saw anything about an option for in store pick up.

What would i need to actually pick the phone up? because im not the actual person who is the owner of the whole account.. I only have all the information including SSNs to access the information and order phones.

Thanks.

The Apple in store option could only be ordered through Apple's website, NOT Verizon's! You need a driver's license, company's tax ID # or something close. I think you also need to be the primary account holder as well. Good luck!

Thanks.

The Apple in store option could only be ordered through Apple's website, NOT Verizon's! You need a driver's license, company's tax ID # or something close. I think you also need to be the primary account holder as well. Good luck!

oh. Well that post said the verizon store.. I think.

and i do have my license but i dont have a company tax ID and i wouldn't be the Primary account holder. So i guess ill just be waiting till the 18th.

Thanks.

and i do have my license but i dont have a company tax ID and i wouldn't be the Primary account holder. So i guess ill just be waiting till the 18th.

Just got an email from Verizon that my iPhone shipped! Included was a FedEx tracking # and it was "picked up" to be delivered Monday the 14th!

Just got an email from Verizon that my iPhone shipped! Included was a FedEx tracking # and it was "picked up" to be delivered Monday the 14th!

hmmm..

Aren't you a lucky one..

All i got was a Surprise "MEMO" in my bank statement saying "314.99"

I thought yippie verizon has refunded my Droid X money..

Then i thought hmm.. verizon COULD have shipped my iphone and has charged my card..

I then looked at the little trackin website and saw that it said "Your order has been shipped"

but i dont have any tracking numbers or any carriers.

Lame.

I would have much rather had the money from my DX refunded as paying 630 for one phone is just rediculous

ALSO- I cannot cancel my order anymore.. so i guess it has shipped. So that is good, Now if i can just get my other 300 back.. Ill surely be a happy customer!