What's new

Pre Ordered iPhone Yesterday - Getting Nervous

sesro1978

Reaction score
Hi-

I pre ordered a VZW iPhone 4 yesterday on Verizon's website. I received the order confirmation within 10 minutes of placing the order but other than that, I've heard nothing. No pre-authorization in my bank account, no calls from VZW asking for more info, nothing.

When checking the status of the order online, I'm told that my order has been received and is being processed. When I call Customer Service the automated system tells me that my order is pending shipment and will be shipped before the 18th of February.

Anyone else in a similar boat? Should I be worried about my order or just sit tight and await delivery?

Thanks!

Hi-

I pre ordered a VZW iPhone 4 yesterday on Verizon's website. I received the order confirmation within 10 minutes of placing the order but other than that, I've heard nothing. No pre-authorization in my bank account, no calls from VZW asking for more info, nothing.

When checking the status of the order online, I'm told that my order has been received and is being processed. When I call Customer Service the automated system tells me that my order is pending shipment and will be shipped before the 18th of February.

Anyone else in a similar boat? Should I be worried about my order or just sit tight and await delivery?

Thanks!

They wont charge you till it ships, maybe thats why... And thats what the news has been, orders on the 9th wont ship till then. Thats why I got mine today ;) lol

Yea, probably right. Just need to chill and read some of the great stuff on this forum.

Wow I just went into the store and they had two 16GB's left!!! So I picked one up!!

Yeah I think you'll be ok. Just read some threads and wait for your awesome phone to come in.