What's new

Order confirmation email

Caseyk25

Reaction score
I received an email saying that my order is confirmed an all, but when I use the reference number to look up the status of the phone it says order could not be found. Anyone else have this? Should I be worried?

Try using your first name, that's what I had to do.

Still didn't work, but I just called Verizon and although I couldnt get through to anyone the automated voice system found my reference number and says its pending shipment and should ship on the 10. So I dont think I have to worry thanks though!

Are you sure you're using the right number? I screwed up looking mine up initially. Look for the long number right under the anticipated delivery date. It's towards the head of the email.

Are you sure you're using the right number? I screwed up looking mine up initially. Look for the long number right under the anticipated delivery date. It's towards the head of the email.

Yea I tried a few times its the long 16 digit number but when I check the order status it says order not found then when I go through Verizon's automated voice system it says the order is there and will ship on the 10th. Plus I have the confirmation email so it must be there maybe the Verizon website is just acting up for me.