What's new

iPhone 4s Order

Sifu

Reaction score
I went to a Verizon Wireless Store to order an iPhone 4s this Friday 11/12. The lady told me that I would receive an order confirmation email soon. She also mentioned that I would not be charged until the phone has been shipped.
I have been checking my email; I have not received the confirmation, and my credit card has already been charged.

I have a feeling that she processed the order wrong....somehow.

I have also tried to look up my order on Verizon's website; I was unable to find my order.

I have no idea what to do. How do I complain about a non-existent order.

Verizon's customer service is very helpful, just call there 800 number and keep hitting the 0 and you will be able to bypass all the other stuff so you can talk to them. Just explain what happened and they will not only help but will probably give you a small credit to your account.

So, I called. They said that they would credit the money back until the order was shipped. Unfortunately, the order will not be shipped until DEC 9th. A very long wait, but worth it.

A little bit of hope for those waiting on an order: I ordered on the evening of Wednesday, 12/14. Ship by date was 12/23- about 10 days later- but it shipped in less than 2 days (on the 16th).