What's new

iPhone 4s ship date

Trucksmoveamerica

Reaction score
I have a question. I ordered a iPhone 4s Friday from Verizon. Got a email saying I will have it the 14th. Ship date says the 13th. Is Verizon overnighting the phones? I asked the rep he said I would have it Friday or Monday. Just curious if anyone knows how Verizon does pre-orders.

Whenever I get phones from Verizon, they come over night. I assume that will be the case with iPhone pre-orders.

I ordered mine Friday morning (2 phones).
Got email saying it would arrive on the 14th, and get an email with shipping info.
No email.
When I check status using the preorder #, it says expected ship date is the 14th.

Has anyone received the 'shipping information email?

I pre-ordered 2 phones on the 7th and received an e-mail for a shipping notice yesterday. When i track the package, it is in Louisville, Ky. and will ship today to arrive to me tomorrow in Ohio. The UPS website also says that it is being shipped 2 day air.

Mpd224 said:
I pre-ordered 2 phones on the 7th and received an e-mail for a shipping notice yesterday. When i track the package, it is in Louisville, Ky. and will ship today to arrive to me tomorrow in Ohio. The UPS website also says that it is being shipped 2 day air.

I ordered on 7 Oct 0302 EDT. My order was delayed approximately 3 hours on Monday due to a bad expiration date on my credit card. On Wednesday evening I received my shipping notice/tracking number with a delivery date of today (14). It shipped out of Memphis into Tampa (here) yesterday evening and goes out for delivery this AM. FEDEX patterns for my neighborhood usually spell a late afternoon delivery.