What's new

Verizon iPhone Ordering Dates / Availability

Verizon made has made an official statement that they will soon be carrying the iPhone 4 as a communication and data device on the cellular network. The talk of Verizon carrying the iPhone has been brewing ever since Apple signed contract with Chinese manufacturer last march. Since that time release date was speculated several times to be on September, then November for holiday sales, but there was never a peep from Verizon officials confirming or denying these allegations.

Verizon made has made an official statement that they will soon be carrying the iPhone 4 as a communication and data device on the cellular network. The talk of Verizon carrying the iPhone has been brewing ever since Apple signed contract with Chinese manufacturer last march. Since that time release date was speculated several times to be on September, then November for holiday sales, but there was never a peep from Verizon officials confirming or denying these allegations.
Uhhh... have you been living under a rock? People already have their iPhone 4 on Verizon...

Question: I preorder my phone on the 10th on line and Verizon says it won't ship the phone until the 21th, aggg best buy and verizonwireless retail stores are giving the phones right now and there is not lines like the weekend, Should I cancel the online order and go direct to the retail store? What was the preorder benefit then?

It says mine won't be shipped until the 28th, so I feel your pain! None of my local Verizon stores have any left. My Best Buy did, but I can't use my early upgrade there.