What's new

Back Order?????

jkeith

Reaction score
ok i gotta ask this, yes mine said order processed, and i've read a bunch of threads, some say shipped some say being processed, some say reps have told them only accessories are being shipped, and only people who ordered accessories should be showing shipped. with the anticipation of this phone and all the orders made so far, verizon is still taking orders.
Do you think all orders being taken so far are gonna be shipped before the 10th or maybe in a few days some will get an email saying backordered. Just wanted to get opinions on this

i think after that "limited quantity" that they "reserved" for verizon customers is over and done with, Verizon wont be taking any more orders and you'll just have to wait in line on the 10th.

I find it hard to believe they are going to ship us accessories without the actual phones, if so that will make for quite a few unhappy people, 1,000,000-2,000,000 unhappy people.. afterall Verizon's website said, will be delivered ON or BEFORE February 10th!

I ordered just phones from the verizon site, no accessories, and they are shown as in transit with an estimated delivery of monday, 2/7/11.

I ordered just phones from the verizon site, no accessories, and they are shown as in transit with an estimated delivery of monday, 2/7/11.
Exactly - same here.

I find it hard to believe they are going to ship us accessories without the actual phones, if so that will make for quite a few unhappy people, 1,000,000-2,000,000 unhappy people.. afterall Verizon's website said, will be delivered ON or BEFORE February 10th!
Exactly, and why would Verizon ship accessories overnight if the phones wouldn't be there until the 10th?

My white bumper showed up yesterday. My phone isn't due til the 7th, but I won't be home to sign for it until the 8th.

I'm not complaining, at least we're finally getting the iPhone!