What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

some people on the vzw boards are claiming to already have their tracking numbers. I think that is bull but I certainly wouldnt complain if I got my phone tomorrow LOL!

What if we were to order from Apple? I have received a confirmation number

I ordered from Apple, would they be shipping them or verizon?

My status page still says order in process.

Great... now I'll be pressing refresh all day/every day waiting for the status to say shipped!

It's weird how we all need instant gratification these days.

My status page still says order in process.

Great... now I'll be pressing refresh all day/every day waiting for the status to say shipped!

It's weird how we all need instant gratification these days.

Instant gratification is the bane of my existence.
icon13.gif

Mine says shipped but I'm not expecting to get anything until atleast monday but it would be nice to get it early.

In case anyone's wondering...

Ace Order #: 2931XXX
Ace Order Location: D239301
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process
Expected Ship Date: 02/10/2011

Last edited:
Ace Order No: 6113
Ace Order Location: D771101
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 02/10/2011

I know someone will start a new thread but when you receive your Verizon iPhone can someone please post how the signal is? I have the HTC Evo and at first it was great but now keeps freezing on a regular basis. I had the iPhone with AT&T but would switch in a minute to Verizon if I knew there was no signal issues from grabbing the sides of the phone. Sorry, no hijacking the thread intended here, just eagerly waiting to jump ship AGAIN!

Mine says status "shipped" as well. This could simply mean it is at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by the courier. I'm PRAYING for a Saturday arrival so I'm sure to be home for it.

Called and talked to a rep who had to talk to a lady in the online ordering dept, he relayed to me that since we have been charged they believe the phones will start shipping and that some of us will be lucky enough to get them early.

All here-say but i am pretty damn stolked!

Just checked myself and card charged and status is shipped. Here's to hoping an early delivery. :)

Showing shipped here, too. Thanks y'all, I'm going to burn out refresh on my browser. :D