What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Ace Order No: 7296 ...

doubt mine is going to ship early... just curious, anyone else have a high order number like me that had their order changed to shipped already?

doubt mine is going to ship early... just curious, anyone else have a high order number like me that had their order changed to shipped already?

Mine is 4137 and my order status is still received and being processed.

For those who have already had their order status change to shipped... what did your expected ship date say on your status page when the order was first in process? And what does it say now that your status has changed to shipped?

For those who have already had their order status change to shipped... what did your expected ship date say on your status page when the order was first in process? And what does it say now that your status has changed to shipped?

At first it said the expected ship date was 2/10 - now it switched to shipped and the date is blank.

Can someone tell me what an ACE# is? My order number is a 7 digit number. I ordered at 3:02 am.

Want to talk about high numbers? My order number is 12386xx. I ordered prior to 3am EST. Received the confirmation e-mail at 2:59am EST. My order status is shipped and my credit card has been charged. The estimated shipping date and tracking number are blank. At this point it's a waiting game!

Want to talk about high numbers? My order number is 12386xx. I ordered prior to 3am EST. Received the confirmation e-mail at 2:59am EST. My order status is shipped and my credit card has been charged. The estimated shipping date and tracking number are blank. At this point it's a waiting game!
That's weird, you have a higher order number yet your order status has already changed to shipped? talk about waiting game, I'm still waiting for my order status to change to shipped! Till then i wont be satisfied!

Mine still says processing. Order # 7342.

When I pre-ordered my Incredible, I ended up getting it 2 days earlier than the official release date when you could buy them in the stores. Dont be surprised if you get your phones before the 10th.

Can someone tell me what an ACE# is? My order number is a 7 digit number. I ordered at 3:02 am.

Order Status

Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process.

I ordered on the Verizon site and my order number is also a 7 digit number and the terminology is different that I see on many of these posts...

Order Details
Order Location: 0862X-XX
Order Number : 1252XXX
Application Number: 945411XXX

Why the differences?

Last edited:
I think Apple is going to be a little strict on when we actually get the phone, i highly doubt we're going to have it in hand before the 10th. I'm hopeful that it arrives sooner than that, but I've never heard of someone getting any Iphone earlier than the release date.

I think Apple is going to be a little strict on when we actually get the phone, i highly doubt we're going to have it in hand before the 10th. I'm hopeful that it arrives sooner than that, but I've never heard of someone getting any Iphone earlier than the release date.

I would agree with you if this was a new iPhone, but its not. Im willing to bet people start getting them early next week.

my ace# is 3759 says shipped and i was charged trying not to get my hopes up and kinda wish i never looked cause i was set on not getting it til the 10th now its driving me nuts

I ordered on the Verizon site and my order number is also a 7 digit number and the terminology is different that I see on many of these posts...

Order Details
Order Location: 0862X-XX
Order Number : XXXIX
Application Number:XXXIX

Why the differences?

Verizon has many different shipping warehouses throughout the United States. That might explain how some people are getting shipping info before others. I am in Pennsylvania and haven't received my shipping info for my 16GB Iphone.