What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Though it more than likely means nothing....

My order status has changed to shipped and I, too, have been charged. :D

THIS JUST IN... at 20:23 EST, Verizon stopped accepting pre-orders and the order status link is not working. Hopefully they will get things sorted out soon!!

I just noticed the order status not working as well.. Maybe they are adding tracking numbers-ha

Actually, it isn't working because they sold out of the allotment of preorders from what I understand.

Well they say they are sold-out. But that really shouldn't have stopped our previous order pages from not working..

i just got my tracking number and i should get mine tomorrow!! shipping ups from memphis (i'm only 1 hr away)

i just got my tracking number and i should get mine tomorrow!! shipping ups from memphis (i'm only 1 hr away)

Others on different forums are saying theirs are coming UPS too, maybe its due to FedEx being affected by the winter conditions.

Do you think you could upload a screenshot and blur out all the personal info?

Congratulations! Let us know how it turns out when you receive your phone! I, on the other hand, am still gonna have to wait since my order status still shows that it is in process.

I either get an error or an "order status" page that's blank. Card's been charged tho.

Since the order status site is giving me an error I decided to call and get my order status from the automated system. It said my package had been shipped and should arrive within 2 business days o_o.

Let's hope and pray!

Since the order status site is giving me an error I decided to call and get my order status from the automated system. It said my package had been shipped and should arrive within 2 business days o_o.

Let's hope and pray!
done the same and also said it had been shipped and shold arrive within 2 buisness days. asked if i would like to here the tracking number press 2. then said no tracking number.

Just received conformation email that my order has been shipped, with a tracking #...WOOHOO!!!

Did the same for me just called and it said it shipped and will be here within 2 business days, but when I ask for tracking number it says theres no order...weird