What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

I received my tracking number via email (screenshot). The email makes it sound like it's on it's way...

5ocemt.jpg

Just got the same email with tracking number. Ordered mine at 8am EST and the verizon "check status" didnt work for me all day. Checked tracking number at UPS and no updates yet.

I received my tracking number via email (screenshot). The email makes it sound like it's on it's way...

5ocemt.jpg

Just got the same email with tracking number. Ordered mine at 8am EST and the verizon "check status" didnt work for me all day. Checked tracking number at UPS and no updates yet.

Tracking will be through FedEx, not UPS. And FedEx is messed up right now with weather across the country. That may delay our orders a little bit. But at least they are in motion. :D

Just giving you guys a heads up..

I have things shipped via fedex about a week early.. and even though you get a tracking number.. all that is saying is that its not in Verizons hands anymore..

its on the fedex truck or at a fedex location.. but it can't be delivered untill a specified date.. more than likely that date is 2/10/11.

BUT, some ppl that work for fedex dont always abide by that rule. and they will deliver them.

Sorry, but I really don't see FedEx assuming the liability of holding all of these phones for a week. That's too much money for things that can go wrong while it is in their possession.

And the delivery on the original and everything on Verizon says BY February 10th, not ON February 10th.

Sorry...should have looked closer at email from Verizon. My shipping information is via UPS..maybe different locations are using different shippers.

Sorry...should have looked closer at email from Verizon. My shipping information is via UPS..maybe different locations are using different shippers.
Actually, my bad, I think you're right. Someone else mentioned another delivery method. Weird they're using different shipping methods, but as long as it gets here, that's all that matters. Sorry about that. :D

Just checked UPS and mine is also sitting in Memphis. Oh well..enough wishing it was coming tomorrow.

I wonder if anyone is still in the same boat as me in terms of their order still being processed...

I noticed that everyone who's saying that their order shipped are in the east coast for the most part...anyone in the west coast get their order shipped yet? any Cali residents?

Has anyone received an email AFTER the order status page went down? I.e. your order wasn't marked as "shipped" but after the site went down you got an email saying it was...

Just in case we didn't have enough to wonder and worry about, I'd love your thoughts/opinions on this:

This morning I was simultaneously trying to order from Apple Store and VZW.com. I got into each of them at the same time, and I ordered the 16GB and the 32GB for my two eligible upgrades.

After I ordered those, I went to the Apple Store and it said that one of those two lines was still eligible for an upgrade. So I did what anyone would have done.. I ordered the 32GB to see if it would work.

As of now, my Verizon order has been confirmed (showing the two iPhones), and I just checked my orders on the Apple Store, which says that my order of the (1) 32GB iPhone is prepared to ship.

Looks like I have 3 confirmed purchases with only 2 phone lines. What do you think is going to happen?

for a while i kept getting an error telling me i needed to contact verizon. i don't know what thats about, but now the website gives me this every time i try to check my status.
really verizon? really? you had 4 years to prepare for this.

screenshot20110204at117.png

I noticed that everyone who's saying that their order shipped are in the east coast for the most part...anyone in the west coast get their order shipped yet? any Cali residents?
southern cal, ordered right before midnight and just got tracking number email. UPS too.

Boise Idaho here and just got my email with tracking number, it is coming out of Ontario, Ca.

I'm on the East Coast... earlier today when I left work at 4:30pm the order status page still showed "in process"...

I was busy all night and couldn't check again until now (2am)... and the order page is now down showing an error message.

I called 800-922-0204 and pressed option 4 for more options... when prompted by the automated lady to say what I was calling about I said "order status". She asked for my last 4 of SS#... and confirmed the order I was calling about.

Then she said, "Your order has been processed and shipped with an expected arrival of 2 days." And when it asked me if I wanted a tracking number... it said that they didn't see a recent order for this number.

Anyway... Hopefully I'll get a shipment notification email in the next few hours and I REALLY hope the phone actually shows up tomorrow or Monday. That would be AWESOME.

I am here in Pa. I just got an email with the UPS tracking number that says my phone has shipped.